HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForumSkyscraper Posters

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southwest

Old Posted Aug 15, 2018, 5:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muertecaza View Post
Preliminary plan review was filed for the planned apartments at 102 E. Willetta--where the Way Cool/cat house was. So that seems to still be moving forward.

Between this project, 'the Willa,' Muse, City Center on the Park, Broadstone Arts, artHaus and (hopefully) something on the dirt lot next to Spaghetti Factory and (maybe) something to replace Los Olivos, this could be a nice dense little corner all built this cycle.
Speaking of Los Olivos, I noticed last week it was razed. When did that happen and is there any more news on the upcoming development?

Old Posted Aug 15, 2018, 5:28 PM

It was razed quite some time ago, they are still determining what to build. There was a meeting with Alliance to discuss partnering on a project but that was quickly shut down. Alliance is into build and flip. The developer is very experienced in Chile but has few contacts and resources in this country so there are a few hurdles.

As of now they are committed to building something and feel bullish on the market.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southwest