HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations

Old Posted Yesterday, 8:03 PM

On the Dash stadium update: I knew that there’d be some impact, but driving past the stadium feels really different with the new facility along the right field line. I always enjoyed that you could see a glimpse of the field as you drove past it on the highway.

(After typing it out I realize how minor a gripe this is, but it’s baseball, so that's half the charm) The other thing that I didn’t realize was being changed was the actual right-field fence height in play. One of the things that I love about baseball is the goofiness that can come from some of the fields/dimensions and I thought the right field was so insanely stupid that it was such a charming minor-league thing that I’m going to actually hate losing.

On the 4th and Green apartments: I'm assuming that none of the apartments will have a view of the stadium and they all should be blocked out by West End Station?

Old Posted Today, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yadkin View Post
Time for the River Run Film Festival - yea. I noticed that some films will be in Greensboro - OK, but the Downtown Winston-Salem Newsletter is advertising the film festival as “Winston-Salem Greensboro. I thought River Run was a Winston-Salem film festival now with a very few offerings at venues adjacent to W-S. Am I wrong and the name now includes Greensboro?
RED Cinemas in Greensboro has been a venue of the festival for years--since at least 2017. According to the RiverRun website, it's the venue for 8 films, vs. the hundreds being shown in Winston.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations