HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Never Built & Visionary Projects > Cancelled Project Threads Archive

Old Posted Nov 7, 2012, 5:53 PM
Fast. Fun. Frequent.

DENVER | 8th & Lincoln Apartments | 195 FT (60 M) | 17 FLOORS | PROPOSED

Another of-more-significant height proposal for Denver's Golden Triangle neighborhood over on 8th and Lincoln. This is going to be a 265-unit apartment project with 6,000 feet of retail space and will get rid of one of the ugliest lots in the neighborhood. Construction is expected to begin late 2012 / early 2013.

Here are a couple renderings from Denver Cityscape (http://denver-cityscape.com/)

Latest Photo Threads: Los Angeles | New Orleans | Denver: 2014 Megathread | Denver Time-Lapse Project For more photos check out: My Website and My Flickr Photostream

Old Posted Nov 13, 2012, 4:22 AM
Stay Thirsty.

After looking at this project for quite awhile and seeing it over on the Mountain West thread, I think I am going to call this building the "IKEA Building". Looks waaay too much like the blue and yellow stores they have. That being said, I like it. You heard it here first.

Old Posted Nov 22, 2012, 6:38 AM

DENVER | 17 story 195 ft APT on Broadway

5/10/12 - The Pauls Corporation is planning a 265 unit apartment project located between Broadway and Lincoln Street, just north of 8th Avenue. The 17 story project will be located on properties currently occupied by a 7-11 store and surface parking lots. The 195 foot tall building will also include 6,000 square feet of retail space and 332 parking spaces in above and below grade structured parking. The building is being designed by RNL Design, and is proposed to start construction in August of this year. Here are a few renderings of the project:

Last edited by CastleScott; Nov 22, 2012 at 6:51 AM.

Old Posted Nov 23, 2012, 4:03 PM
Fast. Fun. Frequent.

Latest Photo Threads: Los Angeles | New Orleans | Denver: 2014 Megathread | Denver Time-Lapse Project For more photos check out: My Website and My Flickr Photostream

Old Posted Aug 13, 2015, 4:01 AM

Cancelled

The project was downsized to a 7-story mid-rise.

http://www.kephart.com/kephart-galle...on/8th-lincoln

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Never Built & Visionary Projects > Cancelled Project Threads Archive