HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForumSkyscraper Posters

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > SSP: Local Vancouver > Vancouver Photos

Old Posted May 30, 2015, 12:17 AM

I've been eyeballing some ND Grad filters at Beau for some time now. Probably around Nov/Dec. I gotta to get out and do some landscapes.

Old Posted Jun 12, 2015, 8:07 PM

Even though it ain't the most flashy building in Downtown, I do like the layered design Shaw Tower has. It also makes it appear very tall and is very fitting for that area.

Old Posted Jun 22, 2015, 6:26 AM

A snap of Yaletown/Downtown South/Robson neighbourhoods in downtown Vancouver.

My photo, taken 06/21/15, playing with my phone camera. What a lovely evening! It just exudes that Vancouver modern feel:

Old Posted Jun 23, 2015, 12:58 AM

Mooooooooore Vancouver

Taken by me on my phone 06/21/15. Good day to see some of Vancouver's skylines. Scroll ----------->

Old Posted Jun 24, 2015, 11:01 PM

I visited BC Place yesterday to see Japan playing against Netherlands in the Women's World Cup. It was my first time to BC Place and I only had my cell phone with me. I really liked how the stadium looks like, but 28,717 spectators was not enough to generate massive amount of noise. It was a nice and rather inexpensive experience nontheless.

The roof was of course open as it was beautiful weather.

The Japanese fans were happy to win 2-1.

Old Posted Today, 5:16 PM

This just in: APOCALYPSE IN VANCOUVER!!

With huge fires approaching the city the streets are empty after thousands of people have fled the city! Those that did not have the time to escape before roadblocks were set to close all roads from Downtown core are now taking shelter from looters in empty glass towers. According to news channels Canadian Armed Forces are expected to be sending search and rescue missions into Downtown to help remaining survivors. At this point there is no word on number of casualties.

Some scientist say that is the beginning of chain of events that will eventually turn British Columbia to Wasteland like seen in the new Mad Max movie.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > SSP: Local Vancouver > Vancouver Photos