HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Downtown & City of Ottawa

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Feb 21, 2018, 6:17 PM

Cleary and New Orchard Plan

I was trying to find somewhere to post this, and didn't see anything that fit the bill, so started a new thread.

I receive the Planning and Development e-newsletter from the City of Ottawa, and in their February edition, they had a blurb about the Cleary and New Orchard Planning Study. I thought forum members might like to read up on it, and also provide their feedback on the questionnaire.

Here's a cut and paste of the text from the e-newsletter:

Visit ottawa.ca/clearyneworchard to review the proposed draft policies and take a few minutes to answer our questionnaire before March 11.

The City of Ottawa has developed draft Site Specific Policies, Westboro Secondary Plan Amendments and Zoning Amendments to guide future development around the new Cleary and New Orchard LRT stations. Draft policies and zoning are based on input from two public open houses and a survey.

https://s-ca.chkmkt.com/surveys/mess...FEE10&l=en&f=4

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Downtown & City of Ottawa