HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Never Built & Visionary Projects > Cancelled Project Threads Archive

Oceanwide Center I in the SkyscraperPage Database

Building Data Page   • Comparison Diagram   • San Francisco Skyscraper Diagram

Map Location
San Francisco Projects & Construction Forum

Old Posted Jan 20, 2022, 9:46 PM

This project is back on the market. It is being reported that an Investment sales firm is marketing on behalf of the creditors who took control after Oceanwide defaulted. There had been interest from Boston Properties but I read recently Boston Properties does not have development plans in SF for the foreseeable future and will be focused on the Peninsula and South Bay.

Quote:
Eastdil Secured has been selected to market San Francisco’s troubled Oceanwide Center project to potential buyers, the latest effort to sell the dormant construction site seized by creditors last year.

The listing, which advertises the site as an “ideal global headquarter opportunity,” hit the market this week, according to sources familiar with the offering and a marketing brochure I obtained. The brochure lists New York-based Eastdil, one of the most prominent investment sales firms in the country, as the exclusive adviser to the project.
http://www.bizjournals.com/sanfranci...ate=2022-01-20

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Never Built & Visionary Projects > Cancelled Project Threads Archive