HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Hamilton > Culture, Dining, Sports & Recreation

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Mar 18, 2008, 9:18 AM
Closed account

Hamilton Cuisine

we seem to have a few forumers who are sincerely unsure of where to eat in the city, particularly downtown. let's use this thread as a resource for great dining options in the city. you like a particular restaurant? post the name, location and even a review if you want. i'd love to see a comprehensive list of all the great restaurants we've got downtown and the surrounding area. i'll give it a go first.

BROWNIES DOWNTOWN, FINE FOOD & SPIRIT
275 King Street East, International Village

the atmosphere is chic, urban and just a little parisian. the menu is franco-italian offering such fare as escargot, quiche, crepes as well as antipasto, gnocchi and paninis. they've also got a tapas menu of which i have not partaken. for further details check out their website: http://www.browniesdowntown.com/

THREE 16 LOUNGE
316 King Street East, International Village

one of downtown's most recent culinary additions, 'three 16 lounge' offers reasonably priced food and drink in a relaxed, friendly and trendy atmosphere. the menu is basic, which is very appealing to me. if you've got a hankering for a salad, sandwich and a pint [from their extensive list], this is your spot. also, the owner is ever-present and always happy to talk about downtown hamilton. here's their site: http://www.three16lounge.com/

Last edited by the dude; Mar 19, 2008 at 4:31 AM.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Hamilton > Culture, Dining, Sports & Recreation