HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForumSkyscraper Posters

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Photography Forums > My City Photos

Old Posted Nov 15, 2017, 8:44 PM
that prick

Wondering, do you claim being an atheist or a believer? This is all more of a big work in case of the latter.

For example, I think I sort of have faith in God most of the time, so to speak. At least, I usually try my best, but I surely wouldn't do this. I guess I'm too lazy, not brave enough.
Religious temples are more or less like hospitals to me, meant for the sick.
Then I feel uncomfortable to these things.

There's some bit of death atmosphere or whatever dark in there, right?
psst... A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. (John 13:34)
The French are just a bunch of Italians that woke up in a very bad mood - Jean Cocteau.
The French? Pathetic! Always obnoxious! The total opposite of the Italians! Paris? Awfully polluted! The unbearable downtown! - (basically unattractive) Carla Bruni.

Old Posted Nov 15, 2017, 9:13 PM
Ex Houstonian

I'm an atheist, think religion is pretty stupid. I'm doing this because religious buildings are usually the prettiest buildings in cities and many in the US and especially this region become abandoned and torn down unfortunately. I mean it's a good thing that people are starting to realize that religion is all made up crap, but sad that these beautiful buildings are forgotten about and torn down because the US for the most part cares nothing about it's historic architecture, especially in small towns.

Old Posted Nov 15, 2017, 11:04 PM
that prick

Quote:
Originally Posted by photoLith View Post
I'm an atheist.
Whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by photoLith View Post
I mean it's a good thing that people are starting to realize that religion is all made up crap.
Jesus was hugely popular within the retarded society he lived 2000 years ago. He was like so fucking pop that people wouldn't give him a break. He usually had a sick crowd hanging on his soles, even though he didn't even mind going bare foot for himself.

You see? He could've raised an army to crush his opponents. I guess it would've been easy for him. That's why the Romans feared him so much, when their main concern was to maintain peace in their provinces. His sick worshipers would've died for him. But he didn't do that... He chose some different way to crush the entire world throughout the ages.

You can't be doubtful at such a man. Especially now that archaeology is showing more and more his unique plentiful life. Thank him for science.
psst... A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. (John 13:34)
The French are just a bunch of Italians that woke up in a very bad mood - Jean Cocteau.
The French? Pathetic! Always obnoxious! The total opposite of the Italians! Paris? Awfully polluted! The unbearable downtown! - (basically unattractive) Carla Bruni.

Old Posted Nov 16, 2017, 1:10 AM

These churches are amazing, Pennsylvania is such a beautiful state.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Photography Forums > My City Photos