HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForumSkyscraper Posters

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Highrise Construction

Old Posted Nov 22, 2017, 11:23 AM

I could be talking out my ass but i could have sworn i read an article that said their interested in starting tower 2 by late 2019. I also believe they were talking about something taking over the most expensive gas station in the country the BP down the street. It could be all speculative bullshit but if i remember where i read it i'll try to post it and see if you guys can verify.

Old Posted Nov 22, 2017, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10023 View Post
What’s the construction phasing/schedule for the second tower? Or would they sell all of these before building that one?
There's no time frame as the second tower has yet to be designed. That'll probably come back before the neighborhood with presentations and such. The second tower is still a few years off, and it may not even be a twin.

Old Posted Nov 22, 2017, 4:38 PM

Has anyone seen prints/drawings for the plan of this? I searched around but couldn't find anything. I'm curious about the length of that east wall--it looks gigantic.

Old Posted Nov 22, 2017, 5:28 PM
All-American City Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWillChicago View Post
I could be talking out my ass but i could have sworn i read an article that said their interested in starting tower 2 by late 2019. I also believe they were talking about something taking over the most expensive gas station in the country the BP down the street. It could be all speculative bullshit but if i remember where i read it i'll try to post it and see if you guys can verify.
Would be nice to see the "twin" get a quick turn around on construction.

Old Posted Nov 22, 2017, 10:37 PM
1st Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by BVictor1 View Post
There's no time frame as the second tower has yet to be designed. That'll probably come back before the neighborhood with presentations and such. The second tower is still a few years off, and it may not even be a twin.
That would be interesting if it had a different design that its older brother to the east. Would the two towers still have a shared base with a similar design? It would seem awkward to have OGP not share a base with 2GP, the way its currently oriented. Or maybe not... as long as they met at the same height...

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Highrise Construction