HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada

Old Posted Mar 20, 2018, 5:01 PM
The Vomit Bag.

Timbits have gotten worse. I suspect they now rather taste like those worn golfballs that are left rotting under the snow all winter.

Count for the season: 3 free donuts (all given to my kids), 2 free coffees, 2 free "lattes" (WTF? I asked to exchange for coffee) out of about 40 coffee purchases. Beating house odds this year, for once.
"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."-President Lyndon B. Johnson Donald Trump is a poor man's idea of a rich man, a weak man's idea of a strong man, and a stupid man's idea of a smart man. Am I an Asseau?

Old Posted Mar 20, 2018, 8:58 PM
Midtowner since 2K

I'll go try those tim-bits some time....I'm curious to see how unpleasant they are (haven't had em in years)

I'm getting real sick of some Tim Hortons locations running out of supplies for pretty basic things (certain kinds of bagels, or butter/cream cheese)....it's happened to me a few times in the last month.

Old Posted Mar 20, 2018, 9:43 PM
The Vomit Bag.

I think Tim's ran out of bagels years ago. What they sell currently ain't bagels.
"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."-President Lyndon B. Johnson Donald Trump is a poor man's idea of a rich man, a weak man's idea of a strong man, and a stupid man's idea of a smart man. Am I an Asseau?

Old Posted Mar 20, 2018, 9:49 PM
Midtowner since 2K

I've really lost interest in bagels because of Tim Hortons...it's just unpleasant.

Old Posted Mar 20, 2018, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralLeeTPHLS View Post
I've really lost interest in bagels because of Tim Hortons...it's just unpleasant.
Their bagels aren’t quite the worst I’ve had - that prize goes to the long-gone A&P grocery stores circa 1999. Their bakery “bagels” had no resemblance to bagels other than the shape; they were literally a kaiser roll with a hole in the middle.

Old Posted Mar 20, 2018, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralLeeTPHLS View Post
I'm getting real sick of some Tim Hortons locations running out of supplies for pretty basic things (certain kinds of bagels, or butter/cream cheese)....it's happened to me a few times in the last month.
Last time I was at Tim's they ran out of eggs. At 9 in the morning.

Old Posted Mar 22, 2018, 1:03 AM
I am a typical

I went to a McDonalds once and they had run out of beef. I got photographic proof of it, too:

Don't despair, though! A Big Mac with no beef is available year round! But that night, they ran out of beef and it was the only member of the Big Mac family available.

While looking for that photo, I found this one from a couple months later:

Their dark roast is fucking disgusting btw, it's sour. Why is it sour????

Old Posted May 16, 2018, 8:10 PM

Well - heaven knows what happened in this location to make this woman do this ......... the url explains it all

https://theconcourse.deadspin.com/wo...s-i-1826082960

Old Posted May 16, 2018, 8:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieFlowerpot View Post
Well - heaven knows what happened in this location to make this woman do this ......... the url explains it all

What on earth could aggravate someone so much, at a Tim Horton's no less, that they'd be willing to do something like that?

Old Posted May 16, 2018, 10:00 PM
Fake News

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieFlowerpot View Post

Yeah I posted that in the Ugly Canada thread too. Brings a whole new meaning to Roll Up The Rim To Lose!

Old Posted May 17, 2018, 2:39 PM
The Vomit Bag.

I heard they turned down her roll up the rim winning cup for a free container potato wedges, because it was (way) past the redemption deadline, and she took a shit in anger.

Old Posted May 18, 2018, 4:11 PM
The Vomit Bag.

Quote:
that shit-slinging lady was furious upon having rolled up the rim, only to find the BM onctueux. She damned near shat her pants, but instead defecated out in the open.

Old Posted May 18, 2018, 6:51 PM

Sadly that was the freshest thing in Tim Hortons ever.

Old Posted May 18, 2018, 6:55 PM
Wildcats Rule!!

I wonder what Molson thinks about Ben's three children being pages and bridesmaids to the Royal Wedding (enjoying the same status as Prince George and Princess Charlotte).

C'mon Molson, tell us what you really think........

Old Posted May 18, 2018, 7:10 PM
The Vomit Bag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonctonRad View Post
I wonder what Molson thinks about Ben's three children being pages and bridesmaids to the Royal Wedding (enjoying the same status as Prince George and Princess Charlotte).

C'mon Molson, tell us what you really think........
I already answered this in an earlier post in the ugly canada thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MolsonExport View Post
I don't really care if his kids get the royal treatment, but I still can't stand this guy, Mr. BM, Monsieur Onctueux .

wikipedia
Unless it is Trump's completely retarded, amoral, and traitorous son Don Jr. or Trump's disingenuous/phony plastic daughter Ivanka (Eric is just plain ugly), I don't hold the children accountable for the sins of their parents. Thus, I haven't got a problem with it one way or the other. My dislike of BM has actually nothing to do with his father Brian...who I once voted for, and I think, could have been a great PM if (and only if) he had managed to pull off Meech/Charlottetown. Federal conservative leaders since then have left me in the cold (Harper), were completely ridiculous (Manning, Stockwell Day) or simply didn't register (e.g., that whatshisface Sheer [Scheer? Shear? Schear?] guy, and to a lesser extent, Kim Campbell).

My dislike of BM stems from his ingratiating unctuousness, and his punchable face.

Video Link

Old Posted May 18, 2018, 7:22 PM
The Vomit Bag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYSTHELIMIT View Post
Sadly that was the freshest thing in Tim Hortons ever.

yeah the shit didn't come from some factory in Brantfart.

Old Posted May 18, 2018, 7:33 PM
Fake News

Quote:
Originally Posted by MolsonExport View Post
that shit-slinging lady was furious upon having rolled up the rim, only to find the BM onctueux. She damned near shat her pants, but instead defecated out in the open.
Upon seeing Ben Mulroney’s face she had to stop everything she was doing, as she was gripped by an uncontrollable BM onctueux.

Old Posted Feb 7, 2019, 1:23 AM

0/0 so far. Forgot it was even starting today and I made my own coffee this morning.

Old Posted Feb 7, 2019, 1:46 AM
I am a typical

It starts in February? Jesus Christ.

Old Posted Feb 7, 2019, 2:02 AM
Midtowner since 2K

I noticed it started today...and so after forgetting something at home and having to walk back home, I walked to the Tim Hurtin's not far from me and had a hot chocolate for my walk of shame. I never tried Tim Horton's coffee, and dare not to...I hardly drink coffee as is and don't care for it. Anyways, as usual their drinks smell just...putrid, and i'm starting off like I should...
0 wins to 1 loss

I might go and try again tomorrow, although I just don't see much in their drinks....

This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada