HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > General Discussion

Old Posted Aug 19, 2014, 12:49 AM

Carts of Darkness

Not sure if this has ever been featured here (although four years old), but North Vancouver represents!

Need to remember to watch out for those crazy ass folks whenever driving in North or West Van.

Video Link

Old Posted Aug 19, 2014, 2:16 AM
See ya down under, mates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klazu View Post
Not sure if this has ever been featured here (although four years old), but North Vancouver represents!

Need to remember to watch out for those crazy ass folks whenever driving in North or West Van.

Video Link
Watched this, thanks. I've been on multiple parts of the north shore since 1988 and have never seen these guys. Lots of regular binners, and longboarders flying down the hill like that, but no high-speed binners. I'd probably call 911 if I did to be honest - it's insane.

It's eery watching a documentary where you recognize every single filming location. The end scene was crazy because that was literally where I grew up (Wentworth and Highland Blvd) and it's a pretty secluded area. Great hill though - used to "bomb" down myself on my bike/roller blades to the outdoor roller rink next to that skate park that they showed (William Griffin), but at least with those you can stop and turn sharply.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > General Discussion