HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West > Portland > Downtown & City of Portland

Old Posted Jun 28, 2016, 1:07 AM

84 NE Weidler St | 14 floors | 150' | Dead

LRS Architects have scheduled a Pre-Application Conference to discuss a project at 84 NE Weidler St:

Quote:
Pre-application conference to discuss a 14-story, mixed use project with 2.5 levels of structured podium parking.

www.twitter.com/maccoinnich

Old Posted Jun 28, 2016, 1:56 AM

Location: Portland (part-time); warm foreign countries (part-time)
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccoinnich View Post
LRS Architects have scheduled a Pre-Application Conference to discuss a project at 84 NE Weidler St:
Hallelujah! Another wasteland of parking along Weidler will hopefully see infill. This is a much better way to increase housing density instead of tearing down mansions as Vic Remmers does, replacing them with a row of town homes.

Old Posted Jun 28, 2016, 3:16 AM

Man, this area needs something like this. Now if all those other car lots could disappear that'd be great.

Old Posted Jun 28, 2016, 4:05 AM

I hope they try to put some retail in there. Would be nice to see the area near the Rose Quarter get some more activity. So many people walking by there on event nights

Old Posted Jul 6, 2016, 12:57 AM

www.twitter.com/maccoinnich

Old Posted Jul 9, 2016, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccoinnich View Post
I see on the diagram that this is 14 stories of housing. I'm sure they will have a nice view but I wonder how popular it will be living next to the freeway. Those with Southern exposure will be in full view of the cars stuck in traffic on I-5 Northbound.

Old Posted Jul 10, 2016, 7:53 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavlov's Dog View Post
I see on the diagram that this is 14 stories of housing. I'm sure they will have a nice view but I wonder how popular it will be living next to the freeway. Those with Southern exposure will be in full view of the cars stuck in traffic on I-5 Northbound.
So what it's not like their owners of the unit. It's rent

Old Posted Jul 11, 2016, 8:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavlov's Dog View Post
I think the freeway is below grade by the time it reaches that block. That should help a little with the neighborhood connectivity, although those are really busy streets. Can't imagine it would be any worse than the Grant Park Village development sitting right on the 84, next to train tracks, with no views.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West > Portland > Downtown & City of Portland