HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Metro Vancouver & the Fraser Valley

City Parkway in the SkyscraperPage Database

Building Data Page   • Surrey Skyscraper Diagram

Map Location

Old Posted Dec 19, 2010, 1:44 AM

[Surrey] Unnamed Keystone project| 22fls | Proposed

http://www.surrey.ca/bylawsandcounci...09-0177-00.pdf
(I'm guessing this is the project)http://www.kenstoneproperties.com/future_main.html
The development proposes a total of 206 apartment units in a 22-storey building, with 6
townhouse units, along with 382 square metres (4,111 sq.ft.) of commercial floor area at grade. The
dwelling units consist of 97 one-bedrooom units, 101 two-bedroom units and 16 three-bedroom
units (which includes the 6 townhouse units), for a total of 212 dwelling units. The proposed
apartment units range in size from 42 square metres (452 sq.ft.) to 93 square metres (1,004 sq.ft.).
The townhouse units are 116 square metres (1,252 sq.ft.) in size, not including garages.

Last edited by Whalleyboy; Dec 20, 2010 at 8:20 PM. Reason: added photo

Old Posted Dec 19, 2010, 4:48 AM

A decent-looking tower at an important intersection that doesn't shy away from the street. I love it. I hope this gets built.

Old Posted Dec 19, 2010, 2:55 PM

I think this will look great here along with the medical building being on the opposite side of the tax building it will also add more retail fronting along king george.

Old Posted Dec 20, 2010, 9:17 PM

You might want to change the title of the thread to 'Kenstone' rather than 'Keystone'

I'm certainly a fan of the lines and "perpendicularness" of the building. Simple and classic, and a great location for it too!

Old Posted Dec 20, 2010, 9:26 PM
The Vomit Bag.

A bit on the dry side (like Melba toast), but a total beaut next to that hideous pile of shite nextdoor on KGHighway. Had a real bad car accident at this intersection in 98.
"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."-President Lyndon B. Johnson Donald Trump is a poor man's idea of a rich man, a weak man's idea of a strong man, and a stupid man's idea of a smart man. Am I an Asseau?

Old Posted Dec 20, 2010, 9:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbostyle View Post
You might want to change the title of the thread to 'Kenstone' rather than 'Keystone'

I'm certainly a fan of the lines and "perpendicularness" of the building. Simple and classic, and a great location for it too!
its been a long week my bad=(

Also i'm glad i'm not the only one who likes the look of this building. Well being simple its still really nice

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Metro Vancouver & the Fraser Valley