HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Diagrams & Database > Diagrams

Old Posted Jul 10, 2013, 3:21 AM

<-- Changsha's skyscrapers -->

The picture above is the collection of Changsha's skyscrapers. The Sky City is the highest skyscraper located in the city according to the urban planning. In fact, in addition to the 838 meters Sky City, there are other outstanding skyscrapers in Changsha. Now here are some parts of the chart collection of skyscrapers that uploaded and to share. Five buildings of more than three hundred meters are under construction.They are the 452 meters Wharf Changsha International Financial Square T1, the 347 meters Shimao Plaza, the 315 meters Wharf Changsha International Financial Square T2 , the 330 meters North Star Delta landmark, and the 300 meters Huachuang International Plaza Sofitel. In the future, more landmarks will be added here. Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by xiaomianlong; Jul 10, 2013 at 3:33 AM.

Old Posted Jul 12, 2013, 7:20 PM
Database Editor

amazing diagrams

i kind of wish Sky City would not be located outside the main city surrounded by fields, but instead be right inside the city and join the skyline similar to your drawing composition.

Also did you know that just today there was a new render for the Binjiang project released?
http://www.aasarchitecture.com/2013/...RC-Studio.html

Changsha will grow to a city with an amazing skyline, even if Sky City stays just a visionary dream

i do recognize your name from Changsha photos uploaded on SSC credited to your name, keep up the good work

Old Posted Jul 13, 2013, 12:51 AM
Website Manager

xiaomianlong, I like your drawings. I sent you an email about one of them though, please check your email!

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Diagrams & Database > Diagrams