HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForumSkyscraper Posters

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan

Old Posted Jan 31, 2018, 7:14 PM

Fefe on the ice this morning skating and shooting hard. Hopefully back in game action next week or so. He's on week 5 of a 6-8 weeks shoulder rehab.

Jets making the playoffs is basically a lock. Pending a complete collapse, which doesn't seem like it will happen.

Next is how deep do they go. Jets can compete with any team in the league. Save your pennies folks. Playoffs are coming!

Old Posted Feb 1, 2018, 12:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by esquire View Post
I was walking through the MTS Centre skywalk the other day and wondering if that part of the building will be included in the ongoing building renovations... it still has that original drab particle board wall treatment plus worn out hospital tile and beige walls.

That part of the rink looks more like a community health clinic than the amazingly dynamic and exciting downtown home of the powerhouse Jets and phenomenal Moose that it is. I hope TNSE gets around to sprucing it up.

(Sorry to put this in the Jets thread, I couldn't find an actual MTS Centre thread)
I imagine that this area will be upgraded in the offseason, as now the arena and cityplace have both been completely redone, and it will connect to TNS as well. My guess is it may be taking some time working with the city on who pays for what, as this area is part of the skywalk network.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomberjet View Post
Fefe on the ice this morning skating and shooting hard. Hopefully back in game action next week or so. He's on week 5 of a 6-8 weeks shoulder rehab.

Jets making the playoffs is basically a lock. Pending a complete collapse, which doesn't seem like it will happen.

Next is how deep do they go. Jets can compete with any team in the league. Save your pennies folks. Playoffs are coming!
Well they have the best home record in the NHL and just started a 10-game home stand by beating the best team in the league, fairly handily I'd say... definitely bodes well.

Old Posted Feb 1, 2018, 4:15 PM

^Like.

Further update to Fefe. Will start taking contact next week. So probably still a couple weeks out. No need to rush it at this point.

Trouba out for 6-8 weeks kind of sucks. Should be back in time for a couple week stint before playoffs.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan