HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForumSkyscraper Posters

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations

Old Posted Feb 13, 2018, 4:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gillynova View Post
Tbh, I don't think you are allowed to

But AMAZING PHOTOS ConstructDTLA! Thank you for taking all of those. You for sure got a new follower on Flickr for these. Can't wait to see more of these wherever you go!
I saw nothing!

Old Posted Feb 16, 2018, 6:41 AM
heavy user of walkability

Old Posted Feb 16, 2018, 5:46 PM

The Ant-Man and the Wasp trailer features the new skyline in its opening scene: https://youtu.be/02ecgaN8iDA

Old Posted Yesterday, 2:40 PM

Great pic timbad! And to what homebucket said about the "new skyline": isn't it something that most if not all American cities outside of NYC and Chicago cannot boast a "new skyline" like San Francisco can.. A truly new skyline not just an additional tall building that gets lost amongst the other tall buildings. The best part is that there will be more additions going up that will continue to create a "new skyline" here in San Francisco in the coming years.

Old Posted Yesterday, 7:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyCitySFO View Post
The best part is that there will be more additions going up that will continue to create a "new skyline" here in San Francisco in the coming years.
I was watching the planning commission discussion regarding Central SOMA and they were explaining that the reason why Central SOMA has such a high ratio of offices to houses is because it's really the last place to add large office towers. Commissioner Moore made a comment about how they'll eventually have to turn their eyes back to the traditional FiDi area and that there are 10-15 story buildings that are approaching the end of their lifespan that will probably be the next future site for towers. Thought it was very interesting. Certainly not something that we'll see action on in the next 10 years or more, but I think it's safe to say we'll see North FiDi increase in density in our lifetime (mine anyways, I'm 30).

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations