HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForumSkyscraper Posters
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations

Reply

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
  #13221  
Old Posted Feb 8, 2018, 10:34 AM
The Flying Dutchman The Flying Dutchman is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 190
Whoever you are, ConstructDTLA, you have posted some great photos here and elsewhere on SSP. Thanks very much!
__________________
"A good walker does not rise dust" -Zen proverb
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #13222  
Old Posted Feb 8, 2018, 8:51 PM
dtell04 dtell04 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDfan View Post
I believe that is the Bosa project. I'm really hoping Pinnacle will develop the 32-story twins next. We need some height diversity out in the north EV.
That will be a big addition of height!

Last edited by dtell04; Feb 8, 2018 at 9:07 PM.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #13223  
Old Posted Feb 8, 2018, 11:39 PM
joemamma joemamma is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 19
Anyone have an update ON

13th, Park, and C.
Willmark Communities
117 Units
6 stories

Heard about redesign for earthquake fault, then heard 6 stories went to 36 stories but now its been a year. Big hole in the ground in UEV.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #13224  
Old Posted Feb 9, 2018, 2:51 AM
embora's Avatar
embora embora is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: California
Posts: 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemamma View Post
Anyone have an update ON

13th, Park, and C.
Willmark Communities
117 Units
6 stories

Heard about redesign for earthquake fault, then heard 6 stories went to 36 stories but now its been a year. Big hole in the ground in UEV.
Nothing definite, but the south half of the same block is for sale. if the owner of the 13th, Park, and C development buys it, maybe they can create a larger development.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #13225  
Old Posted Feb 9, 2018, 7:02 PM
joemamma joemamma is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by embora View Post
Nothing definite, but the south half of the same block is for sale. if the owner of the 13th, Park, and C development buys it, maybe they can create a larger development.
Thanks embora.

Found this:

http://images2.loopnet.com/d2/OqMGXT...o/document.pdf

Interesting...it even has drawing of "Park & C" I haven't seen that version prior.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #13226  
Old Posted Feb 9, 2018, 8:04 PM
SDfan's Avatar
SDfan SDfan is offline
Registered San Diegan
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 926
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemamma View Post
Thanks embora.

Found this:

http://images2.loopnet.com/d2/OqMGXT...o/document.pdf

Interesting...it even has drawing of "Park & C" I haven't seen that version prior.
Excellent find! There is a deadlink to civicsd for the Park & C application. I love the pictures of downtown, the look no more than a couple months old. Also love the map showing the major property folders. I didn't know Bosa had land closer to the idea district, or how much Pinnacle has been sitting on (build those towers please!).
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #13227  
Old Posted Feb 10, 2018, 6:05 AM
The Flying Dutchman The Flying Dutchman is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 190
FYI I believe the Park/Broadway site in that picture is city-owned and a future fire station is desired. Great post
__________________
"A good walker does not rise dust" -Zen proverb
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #13228  
Old Posted Feb 11, 2018, 5:59 AM
Steadfast Steadfast is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 6
Hey everyone, I'm new to posting, but a long time forum reader.
Thanks to you all for the great pics & updates.
Quick question... Does anyone know what's going in just south of Smart Corner? South of Broadway, between 11th & Park?
Walked by a few times and noticed a lot of site prep... But haven't seen any info.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #13229  
Old Posted Feb 11, 2018, 3:33 PM
embora's Avatar
embora embora is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: California
Posts: 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steadfast View Post
Hey everyone, I'm new to posting, but a long time forum reader.
Thanks to you all for the great pics & updates.
Quick question... Does anyone know what's going in just south of Smart Corner? South of Broadway, between 11th & Park?
Walked by a few times and noticed a lot of site prep... But haven't seen any info.
Two towers of residential of 30 or a little more than 30 stories, and the historic house would be resconstructed 50' to the south of where it was on 11th Avenue. Here is the latest article I could find: https://sandiego.urbdezine.com/2014/...iew-san-diego/
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #13230  
Old Posted Feb 12, 2018, 7:26 PM
johnprz93's Avatar
johnprz93 johnprz93 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: oakland,CA
Posts: 1
I'm new to posting here but does anyone have any word about the automated parking garage that is suppose to be built in downtown this year?

http://www.kwanhenmi.com/media/http/...1102-storyhtml

Last edited by johnprz93; Feb 12, 2018 at 8:52 PM.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #13231  
Old Posted Feb 12, 2018, 10:44 PM
Northparkwizard's Avatar
Northparkwizard Northparkwizard is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 206
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #13232  
Old Posted Feb 13, 2018, 6:30 AM
Steadfast Steadfast is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by embora View Post
Two towers of residential of 30 or a little more than 30 stories, and the historic house would be resconstructed 50' to the south of where it was on 11th Avenue. Here is the latest article I could find: https://sandiego.urbdezine.com/2014/...iew-san-diego/
Thanks embora.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #13233  
Old Posted Feb 13, 2018, 5:21 PM
SDfan's Avatar
SDfan SDfan is offline
Registered San Diegan
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 926
Thank you, NPwizard. Both projects look great. I love smaller urban infill, it creates variety.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #13234  
Old Posted Feb 17, 2018, 7:16 AM
Steadfast Steadfast is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 6
I noticed that Pacific Gate has added crown lighting to the vertical strip we'd seen the past few weeks. I have to admit, it's pretty stunning.
Totally reinvents the night time skyline.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #13235  
Old Posted Feb 22, 2018, 10:45 AM
CaliNative CaliNative is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 686
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steadfast View Post
I noticed that Pacific Gate has added crown lighting to the vertical strip we'd seen the past few weeks. I have to admit, it's pretty stunning.
Totally reinvents the night time skyline.
Very nice looking building.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #13236  
Old Posted Feb 22, 2018, 10:47 AM
CaliNative CaliNative is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 686
Several new buildings not shown in diagrams section

For example, Ballpark Village project has no diagram last time I looked. There are a few others. Artists, get to work. Thanks.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #13237  
Old Posted Feb 22, 2018, 5:08 PM
Streamliner's Avatar
Streamliner Streamliner is offline
Frequent Lurker
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: California
Posts: 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliNative View Post
For example, Ballpark Village project has no diagram last time I looked. There are a few others. Artists, get to work. Thanks.
I think there's a separate forum for diagram requests. I don't think they frequent these pages so much. But I agree, I'd like to see it updated.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #13238  
Old Posted Feb 22, 2018, 5:12 PM
Streamliner's Avatar
Streamliner Streamliner is offline
Frequent Lurker
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: California
Posts: 264
I flew into SAN the other day and took a few pictures:





Reply With Quote
     
     
  #13239  
Old Posted Feb 23, 2018, 12:08 AM
eburress's Avatar
eburress eburress is offline
Listomatic on iTunes
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamliner View Post
I flew into SAN the other day and took a few pictures:

Your plane was REALLY low in that last shot! hahaha
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #13240  
Old Posted Feb 23, 2018, 7:33 PM
Streamliner's Avatar
Streamliner Streamliner is offline
Frequent Lurker
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: California
Posts: 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by eburress View Post
Your plane was REALLY low in that last shot! hahaha
Haha, but seriously, going over that bridge existing the airport is one of my favorite views of our skyline.
Reply With Quote
     
     
This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts
 
 
Reply

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:13 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.