HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForumSkyscraper Posters

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan

Old Posted Nov 10, 2017, 7:04 PM
Think about Winnipeg.

^ Whew

But soon after that was made public, Tim Flanders collapsed near the end of practice with training staff tending to his leg.

Old Posted Nov 13, 2017, 1:39 AM

Typical Bumbers. Losers again! Same old, same old! 27 years and counting, and counting, and counting, and counting .......................................

Last edited by DLLB; Nov 13, 2017 at 3:15 AM.

Old Posted Nov 13, 2017, 6:09 PM
jammon member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLLB View Post
Typical Bumbers. Losers again! Same old, same old! 27 years and counting, and counting, and counting, and counting .......................................
I agree. I think the people in Winnipeg built this team up like they were something really special because they were grinding out these wins. And they did deserve them. But it never hid the fact that we have a sub-par defense. Time for some off-season changes and the first to go should be Richie Hall. All season, the Bombers were killed on the long pass and never getting the right coverage. Edmonton exposed that in a big way.

Old Posted Feb 14, 2018, 7:04 PM

So, the Bombers signed Nik Demski. Guess I'm going to have to go back to hating him...

When he played with the Manitoba Bisons, I hated Demski with a passion because he always seemed to kill the Huskies in their matches. I was very excited with the Riders signed him, as I'd seen first hand the talent the young man possesses. Though he never became a game-to-game starter for the Riders, he did show flashes of his abilities and was a solid Canadian slotback.

Hate to see him in a Bombers jersey, but I think it's a good signing for you guys and I honestly hope he has the opportunity to shine there.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan