HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Arts, Culture & Entertainment

Old Posted May 22, 2013, 6:20 PM
Vancouver User

From what I can tell there is at this point, no gain or loss, for the arts community. The theatre is seldom used. Period. I feel bad for VIFF as they have lost 1 venue and MAY HAVE lost another. But at this point pretty much everything is hypothesis.

If the sale goes through the new buyer(s) will no doubt get their sea legs and then determine if, and how often, they can rent the space out to others.

Old Posted May 22, 2013, 6:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacrifice333 View Post
From what I can tell there is at this point, no gain or loss, for the arts community. The theatre is seldom used. Period. I feel bad for VIFF as they have lost 1 venue and MAY HAVE lost another. But at this point pretty much everything is hypothesis.

If the sale goes through the new buyer(s) will no doubt get their sea legs and then determine if, and how often, they can rent the space out to others.
And without jeopardizing their charitable-group status.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Arts, Culture & Entertainment