HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForumSkyscraper Posters

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > Austin

Old Posted Yesterday, 10:48 PM
Resident Moron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILUVSAT View Post
Funny. If this is accurate, I wonder how Delta allowed this post to still exist without a presser re: Austin as a new focus city.
I mean, they put up a banner for a new lounge in the airport and then held a presser 3 weeks later to announce it. So

And yeah, China Eastern direct to Shanghai would be great for me for work. Get me a direct to CDG and I'm really all set for work.

Old Posted Today, 3:24 AM
Semper Fidelis

Awesome news, the hype train is moving again! Now all the rumors have some substance. I can’t wait to see if the gate rumor comes out true and delta really does double their gates.

I’m not letting myself get too excited until it is confirmed via ABIA or Delta management. We all remember that annual meeting where Delta had a “big” announcement... :/

Old Posted Today, 4:17 AM
Representing the ATX!!!

Even though my source didn't divulge anything specific, now that this has been discovered, I can see now that he kinda gave hints, though at the time, I didn't really put the pieces together. Honestly I was 98% sure this was gonna happen. Too many indicators for it not to be true.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > Austin