HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Aug 12, 2017, 1:38 AM
Registered Drug User

China. North Korea. Now Venezuela. Trump the Infant is threatening everybody. But Hillary is the neocon?

I was just about to write a vituperative post about how fucking enraging it is that this stupid, stupid idiot elected by stupid, stupid idiots in the U.S. is in charge of the world's most dangerous military and is holding the world captive, and how bloody enraging it is that people who are in effect the alt-right's useful idiots, some of them on this website who otherwise add posts of thoughtful intelligence, actually thought that Clinton was more the warmonger and was more likely to get the U.S. involved in foreign entanglements as part of a "neocon project."

But then I vaguely remembered that I'd already posted to that effect after the election. So, tacky as it is, I'll quote myself:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rousseau View Post
Of all of the unrelievedly idiotic things said by those who either support(ed) Trump or gleefully welcomed this "change to the paradigm," or whatever moronic phrase they used to justify their puerile stupidity, what really gets my dyspepsia boiling is the ludicrous notion that Clinton was a "warmonger" in comparison to Trump, who was supposedly going to disengage the US from foreign entanglements.

The attacks of September 11th and the "Muslim peril" will be remembered as little more than a millennial sideshow once the world begins to come to a true reckoning with China's place in the world. The future is all about China and how the rest of the world deals with it.

That's the reality, not supposed sleeper cells of Islamic terrorists hiding among Syrian refugees. It's amazing that butt-hurt Midwestern crybabies afraid of Mexican and Muslim immigrants and sobbing about robots replacing their manufacturing jobs have brought the world to this point.

Quote:
China ‘steps up preparedness for possible military conflict with US’

Donald Trump’s election as US president has increased the risk of hostilities breaking out, according to Chinese state media and analysts

China is stepping up preparedness for a possible military conflict with the US as the Donald Trump presidency has increased the risk of hostilities breaking out, state media and military observers said.

Beijing is bracing itself for a possible deterioration in Sino-US ties, with a particular emphasis on maritime security.

http://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplo...ry-conflict-us
Did you really want an idiotic 12-year-old mouthing off, throwing temper tantrums and, oh, by the way, having his fucking fingers on the nuclear buttons?

You stupid fucking morons. You were rubbing your hands with glee at how Trump was going to shake things up and kick over the apple cart, as if this was all just a reality show on TV. But now things are starting to "get real," which has probably got half of you thinking "uh-oh," while the other half are wanking yourselves into furious paroxysms of bloodlust at all the military shit you're going to splooge over.

Stupid-ass right wing keyboard warriors...

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada