HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForumSkyscraper Posters

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Highrise & Supertall Proposals

Old Posted Nov 4, 2016, 8:12 AM

If someone could dig up the KPF render(ing) of the three-tower project as originally envisioned in the late 1980s, that would be interesting for reference. I'm sure 1000 SSP points are waiting for whoever can pull this out.

Last edited by denizen467; Nov 4, 2016 at 8:46 AM.

Old Posted Nov 4, 2016, 7:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by denizen467 View Post
If someone could dig up the KPF render(ing) of the three-tower project as originally envisioned in the late 1980s, that would be interesting for reference. I'm sure 1000 SSP points are waiting for whoever can pull this out.
I've got it somewhere in my archives. . . it was uploaded to Emporis back in the day but I can't find it there anymore. . . I'll post it as soon as I can, unless someone beats me to it. . .

. . .

Old Posted Nov 6, 2016, 9:37 AM

^^^Gotcha, thanks. Found the site pictures.

http://chicago.curbed.com/2016/11/2/...d-wacker-drive

Old Posted Dec 13, 2016, 7:31 PM

Twin 48-Storey Office Tower Complex in the Works for Downtown Chicago
Quote:
A proposed twin-tower, 48-storey office complex to be designed by Kohn Pederson Fox Associates for local developer and CEO of MB Real Estate, John Murphy, is set to take up an entire block along 301-321 South Wacker Drive at the edge of the Chicago Loop financial district. With an estimated price tag of $800 million, the massive new development would bring a total of 2.4 million square feet of state-of-the-art office space to central Chicago, within steps of the iconic Willis (formerly Sears) Tower, on a parcel of land situated along the banks of the scenic Chicago River.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Highrise & Supertall Proposals