HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForumSkyscraper Posters

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Skyscraper & Highrise Construction

Old Posted Jan 10, 2018, 7:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardecila View Post
Ancora has liner townhouses... if those aren't selling very well, they might have moved up another apartment or condo tower to start first.
Are they actually selling anything? The website still has nothing but a "sign up for more information" page. I've signed up multiple times and haven't even received an acknowledgement.

Old Posted Jan 13, 2018, 5:36 AM
atomic

If I had to guess, they’ll probably wait to sell townhouses (or even finish them from raw) until the first landscaping package is done. If you’re selling park and river views, I don’t think buyers will be happy to have to look out on a dusty lot for another two years after they close.

Old Posted Jan 13, 2018, 3:14 PM
The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardecila View Post
If I had to guess, they’ll probably wait to sell townhouses (or even finish them from raw) until the first landscaping package is done. If you’re selling park and river views, I don’t think buyers will be happy to have to look out on a dusty lot for another two years after they close.
Agree. From a business standpoint the housing market has been on the rebound for a while and I think it makes sense to sell townhomes until the rental market absorbs some of this excess inventory.

I would wait a full year before starting another rental tower.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Skyscraper & Highrise Construction