HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Photography Forums > My City Photos

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Nov 15, 2011, 6:31 AM

New York - Aerials of One World Trade Center - November '11

I'd been wanting to take a semi-brief trip to New York for aerial shots of the One World Trade Center building before they top it off. These (excluding the very last) were taken late in the afternoon on Thursday Nov. 10 '11. I took over 500 shots while in the helicopter and have initially cut that down to 100 potential shots, and I'll cut down again a time or two more. This is the first set I've sifted through and edited.

One World Trade Center Contstruction Aerials

View of the Ground Zero Sept. 11th site and the new One World Trade Center tower construction in Lower Manhattan, New York City on November 10, 2011.

View of the Ground Zero Sept. 11th site and the new One World Trade Center tower construction in Lower Manhattan, New York City on November 10, 2011.

KC to NYC

Flight from Kansas City to New York Laguardia on Delta Airlines, morning of November 9, 2011.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Photography Forums > My City Photos