HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Apr 15, 2010, 3:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodha View Post
It's already been decided by Metro back in 2007 that the official name is "Expo Line". The Aqua Line was killed by Bernard Parks, and the Rose Line never saw the light of day.

Expect the next reorganization of lines to be in 2019 when the Connector opens. Just recently, on the Metro Source it was commented from Metro officials that the line references will change. Expo Line will be the name until 2019..after that I can see Expo going away and we only having the Blue and Gold light rail lines going through downtown (outside of Red and Purple subway lines)
My memory is hazy, but I don't think that's exactly right. IIRC they had a meeting to decide on a color. They couldn't agree, but agreed to call it the Expo Line Transit Corridor (or something like that) until they picked a color at some point in the future. They never abandoned picking a color AFAIK.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations