HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Arts, Culture & Entertainment

Old Posted Feb 14, 2013, 9:32 PM

Vancouver club, pub operators merging operations

Vancouver club, pub operators merging operations

Operators of two Vancouver entertainment groups are merging operations under the Blueprint banner.

Adelphia Management Group and Blueprint Events estimate in a Thursday news release that it will become the largest “entertainment, lifestyle and events” organization in British Columbia.

The group’s assets include Celebrities, Venue, Caprice, L.E.D. and Shine nightclubs, four pubs and bars, three liquor stores and event properties including Blueprint Events, Cocktails and Canapes and the Deighton Cup.

Group principals and co-managers are Chris Kerasiotis, Bill Kerasiotis, formerly of Adelphia, and Alvaro Prol of Blueprints.

“We’ve seen the appetite for entertainment increase in Vancouver, and want to respond to that demand for growth by exceeding expectations in advancing the guest experience at the venue and event level,” Bill Kerasiotis said in the news release. One of the group’s first endeavours will be a renovation of the iconic Celebrities dance club.

Read it on Global News: Global BC | Vancouver club, pub operators merging operations

Old Posted Feb 15, 2013, 7:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpongeG View Post
One of the group’s first endeavours will be a renovation of the iconic Celebrities dance club.
Yeah, they've been posting stuff about that renovation on facebook for a while. Thank god they're doing it btw. I actually swore off ever going there again in November because it was just so gross and such a bad venue for shows. Then what do you know, a month later they announce it's going to be renovated!

They're adding a FUNKTION ONE sound system in, which is the same as at Fortune Sound Club, i.e. is awesome. Hope the interior gets spruced up quite a lot, because there was a lot to be desired.

Old Posted Feb 15, 2013, 8:06 AM

did you ever see it before the last renovation?

i thought the renovation was awesome - the old club was awful

but i haven't really been there in many moons i think 2009 maybe was the last time

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Arts, Culture & Entertainment