HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West > Portland > General Discussion

Old Posted Sep 22, 2007, 4:17 AM
Submarine de Nucléar

Geez, we've left out The Goonies! Astoria.

Old Posted Sep 22, 2007, 5:15 AM

Goonies/Gremlins....!! Those are the characters I was trying to remember in one of my earlier posts...."Paint Your Wagon" was filmed in the Eagle Cap Wilderness area of the Wallowa Mts. of N.E. Oregon...closer to the Baker/La Grande area's than Joseph/Enterprise/Wallowa area. Clint Eastwood and Lee Marvin would hang out in La Grande when they were shooting the movie.

Old Posted Oct 7, 2007, 6:23 AM

I was an extra in the film "Homer and Eddie" in the mid 80's in Oregon City. It starred Whoppi Goldberg and Jim Belushi. It was a bomb though..LOL. Hungry Mob and Five fingers of funk are a couple more bands I can think of who are from Portland.

Old Posted Oct 22, 2007, 12:29 AM

Wasnt the movie 'Feast of Love' playing now, shot in Portland? Morgan Freeman and Greg Kinear.
Just saw Woody Harrelson in the audience of Cabaret a few hours ago, not sure if he's filming here.

Old Posted Oct 22, 2007, 3:53 AM

I think this sort of fits with this thread topic...

Has anyone see Jennifer Aniston around town? She's here shooting a movie. I think Willamette Week said she was spotted eating at 23 Hoyt and I overheard a girl at the gym saying she was at a bar she had gone to recently. I'm not sure what the movie is about but it is called "Management." They had a casting call for extras in NW a month or so ago.

Old Posted Oct 22, 2007, 3:35 PM

Actress Jennifer Aniston spotted filming movie in Aloha
08:01 AM PDT on Friday, October 19, 2007
By KGW Staff

Actress Jennifer Aniston was spotted in Aloha Thursday night, where she was filming scenes for her latest romantic comedy.

The former "Friends" actress is starring in the movie, which will be called "Management."

Thursday night's movie shoot took place in a TaeKwon-Do studio along the TV highway in Aloha. Fans cheered and waved as Aniston, wearing a thick jacket with a furry hood, was spotted climbing into an SUV Thursday night.

Rumor has it, the movie will be filmed in some other locations in the Portland area as well. But for the most part, shooting will take place in the small town of Madras.

The movie also stars Steve Zahn.

http://www.kgw.com/lifestyle/stories...86819b5f.html#

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West > Portland > General Discussion