HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Culture, Dining, Sports & Recreation

Old Posted Jun 8, 2011, 9:17 AM

My website: looking for articles

Any budding journalists in here?

I run a french online magazine. Our market is the francophone community and more specifically the segment which travels to Asia or has a love for all things Asian.

We have a page dedicated to art and design. We are interested in having new articles that would focus on architecture, design and urban development. It must have some kind of Asian angle to it. For example, tt could be about a chinese inspired house being built in Canada or a canadian architecture working on a big project in Asia.

English articles are no problem as I could translate them.

Cheers,

http://www.ambiance-asie.com

Old Posted Jul 6, 2017, 5:30 PM

This seems like the best place to put this.

I started an online arts and culture magazine called SHIFTER a while back but never got around the sharing it on here. It's obviously Ottawa-based but we have a small team in Toronto and the scope of our content is pretty wide. We talk about everything from Bluesfest to the U.S. election. We've even interviewed a few Hollywood directors. Trying to fill a gap in the Ottawa/Canadian media landscape. I really believe that as the capital, Ottawa should be a more significant media hub. Let me know what you think!

http://www.shiftermagazine.com

Old Posted Jul 7, 2017, 9:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinbottawa View Post

I started an online arts and culture magazine called SHIFTER a while back but never got around the sharing it on here. It's obviously Ottawa-based but we have a small team in Toronto and the scope of our content is pretty wide. We talk about everything from Bluesfest to the U.S. election. We've even interviewed a few Hollywood directors. Trying to fill a gap in the Ottawa/Canadian media landscape. I really believe that as the capital, Ottawa should be a more significant media hub. Let me know what you think!

Fantastic! I'm loving this. Joe is very eloquent and a pleasure to listen to. Nice simple design with a great logo. I know a few people you might be interested in interviewing.

Old Posted Jul 7, 2017, 2:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinbottawa View Post

Nice site. Your Canada 150 opinion piece is the best commentary I have seen on the issue. The layout is great. Doesn't seem like you have any advertising. What is the business model?

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Culture, Dining, Sports & Recreation