HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations

Old Posted Dec 31, 2023, 5:46 PM

Davidson County has had a big year for industry and jobs. t looks like Lexington and Davidson County are undergoing an industry boom right now that could spark population boom. Siemens Mobility, Inc. is investing $220 million to build a major advanced manufacturing and rail services center in Davidson County, NC, creating 506 jobs. Between Egger Wood Products and Nucor, about 700 jobs will be created, paying above the county’s average wage.

The City of Lexington is looking at turning old textile and furniture manufacturing businesses, nearly three acres of land off East Second Avenue, into a mixed-use development for apartments and businesses. Davidson County ranks No. 1 in NC for highest visitor spending growth. And now, Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd said it will open its first U.S. operation in the county creating 352 new jobs.

Although Winston is techically in the Carolina Core, it doesn't have a megasite in Forsyth County or its MSA. The state is planning on establishing new megasites, but it will be a challenge to assemble a megasite solely in Forsyth County because of terrain and fewer large parcels of vacant land. As such, I think the area needs to push for a megasite in northern Davidson County.

Old Posted Jan 2, 2024, 1:33 PM
Fourth and Main

I agree. Davidson County almost won a Toyota automobile factory a few years ago, but I seem to remember something about the State not providing money or something to make it work? So, it became the 700+ jobs Egger site, with land for other projects. With I-285 and a CSX rail line, any site along that CSX rail line in northern Davidson County would be attractive. Tall Pines Road and I-285 (Welcome) is likely the biggest site near Winston-Salem with Interstate access and rail service? There is also a potential site in Lexington on Brown Street and Cotton Grove Road, with CSX Rail and easy access to I-85. It would be interesting to also see if any sites in Davie County could be assembled with Norfolk-Southern rail and I-40 access?

Old Posted Jan 2, 2024, 5:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
I agree. Davidson County almost won a Toyota automobile factory a few years ago, but I seem to remember something about the State not providing money or something to make it work? So, it became the 700+ jobs Egger site, with land for other projects. With I-285 and a CSX rail line, any site along that CSX rail line in northern Davidson County would be attractive. Tall Pines Road and I-285 (Welcome) is likely the biggest site near Winston-Salem with Interstate access and rail service? There is also a potential site in Lexington on Brown Street and Cotton Grove Road, with CSX Rail and easy access to I-85. It would be interesting to also see if any sites in Davie County could be assembled with Norfolk-Southern rail and I-40 access?
Those are possible good locations for a new megasite. One thing I have noticed is that Davidson County is also capitalizing on proximity to Charlotte with these new developments. Southern Parts of the county are only about 40 minutes from Charlotte, which is closer to Charlotte than some places in the CLT MSA. The Innovation Logistics Center north of Salisbury along I-85 is right across the Yadkin River from Davidson County. More Charlotte spillover development for south Davidson is likely, while north Davidson can attract growth based on proximity to Winston, Greensboro, and the Carolina Core.

Last edited by DCMetroRaleigh; Jan 3, 2024 at 5:51 PM.

Old Posted Jan 4, 2024, 2:21 AM

Slow progress on Ardmore Commons , an 88 townhome project at Ebert and Silas Creek Parkway

Old Posted Jan 5, 2024, 3:27 AM
Fourth and Main

I've waited for Charlotte to sprawl upwards and cross into the Winston-Salem MSA and here it is. Evidence of it happening can be seen in announcements in both Davie and Davidson counties over the past two or three years. I know not everyone agrees with this, but I would like to see Winston-Salem join the Charlotte Combined Statistical Area, similar to Athens, Rome, and Thomaston in Atlanta's CSA. Now that Rowan and northern Iredell are seeing growth from Charlotte's northward sprawl, it doesn't appear as big-of-a-stretch as it may have, just a few years ago.

Old Posted Jan 5, 2024, 1:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
I've waited for Charlotte to sprawl upwards and cross into the Winston-Salem MSA and here it is. Evidence of it happening can be seen in announcements in both Davie and Davidson counties over the past two or three years. I know not everyone agrees with this, but I would like to see Winston-Salem join the Charlotte Combined Statistical Area, similar to Athens, Rome, and Thomaston in Atlanta's CSA. Now that Rowan and northern Iredell are seeing growth from Charlotte's northward sprawl, it doesn't appear as big-of-a-stretch as it may have, just a few years ago.
Hmm, I’m not sure how I feel about that. On the one hand, there are benefits to being swept up into the Charlotte CSA because of the economic success and prominence of Charlotte. However, I think Being subsumed into the Charlotte CSA would dilute Winston-Salem’s and the Triad’s independent and distinct identity. Would Greensboro also be subsumed in such a scenario? I guess Baltimore and DC retain a lot of independent identity despite being in the same CSA, but I fear Winston would be swallowed up, diluted, or overshadowed by Charlotte.

Old Posted Jan 7, 2024, 1:57 PM
Fourth and Main

Projects & Construction:
I want to thank the photographers and local businesses, sharing updates on projects, who make this thread possible. Without you, these updates won't happen. I don't make any money from this and these updates are to share, with both locals and out-of-towners, what is happening in the city they love. Many people reading this are far-away and this is allows them to see the projects. If you can, please support any local businesses sharing photographs and thank them.

Did the developer of that 16-storey hotel and residences proposal create the development LLC for the project? Also... a rare update on both Novant's Critical Care Center and the WoodSpring Suites project! Wow! This is an exciting update!

My amazing wife found music from someone named "Matt" like me (a Matt on lead vocals):
Video Link

Kaleideum Science Museum:
Win one of five "Golden Tickets" to attend the February 14, 2024 grand opening, from WXII-TV 12! Each golden ticket is a one-year membership for free admission. Yes, you can go to this museum all-year for free! The winners will also receive a Kaleideum swag bag. Enter the contest between now and February 7, 2024 at this link: https://woobox.com/kcskf6

Credit: thegotowinstonsalem

Credit: MUSEws

Credit: Andrea Norgaard Ostberg

Credit: Artie Sparrow

New Jobs:
An unidentified supplier to one of the new local companies is seeking incentives to invest and create jobs. They are using the code name "Project Next" in documents. It appears as if the State has an incentive offer ready. Local incentives could be approved as early as next week? We could know more later this month?

Lot 63 Taproom + Coffeehouse:
An update on this craft beer brewery and coffee house, with baked goods, inside a building from 1867.

Credit: lot63ws

Credit: lot63ws

Neuroscience Research Center:
The Provost appointed a working group to design and host multiple events for a potential interdisciplinary neuroscience program at Wake Forest. Neuroscience & Society can be a showcase program to demonstrate to our community the potential behind Wake Forest’s strategy. The working group will develop a guest lecture series that will bring thought leaders to campus and spur imaginations about the shape of neuroscience programs in Winston-Salem. This group will lay the groundwork for future growth. They will foster a community of inquiry through research, scholarship and creative work that transcends boundaries to address the challenges facing humanity and our world, a cross-school Neuroscience and Society Working Group co-chaired by Carlson Professor of Philosophy Ana Iltis and Professor and Chair of Biology Erik Johnston has been formed. It has been charged with recommending how best to leverage their expertise and resources to deliver a bold vision for ensuring cutting-edge neuroscience learning and pathbreaking scholarship across Wake Forest and in partnership with the Medical School.

Metropolitan Mixed-use:

Credit: winstonwatchman

New Tenants/Leases:
Carroll H. Leggett is reporting the new steak house at Trade Street could be called Spotty Cow. It will be renovated into a cozy steakhouse with the vintage bar refurbished. Look for it to open in February.

An older structure at 2032 Waughtown Street is being considered for a take-out restaurant to be called "The OG Spot." The business owner is originally from California, but I don't have a lot of details on this one.

Deuterman Law has signed a lease for office space at 290 Charlois Boulevard. Fourth Elm is the general contractor for the upfit.

Fogle Commons / IQ Infrastructure:

This gives you an idea of how much they are lowering the elevation west of Research Parkway:

Credit: winston_360

It's a storm drain and the dirt (along with most of the ash) will be moved to the east side of Research Parkway to raise that side's elevation:

ROAR Arcade:
ROAR has now announced they are building a downtown arcade, which confirms what I posted on Oct 16, 2023. However, they still haven't confirmed the location, but it will be at 622-624 North Trade Street, as I posted on Oct 16, 2023. The next time you visit ROAR, they have a banner with an interior rendering.

Poured Art by Brian (other tenant in the ROAR Arcade Building) is now Majestic Pour and will open January 10, 2024:

Credit: majesticpourbw

Eight West Third Apartments:

Credit: christianrogue1

Körner’s Folly Visitor Center:

Credit: WestandStemArchitects

Dave McNair Mastering: Built!
I was told to post, this is now completed. I think I previously listed it as completed, but I was informed it is now officially completed and to use the name Ovation Sound. Thank you to those providing updates! This was an adaptive-reuse project that converted a downtown State government office building into an audio mastering studio, recording studios, and a residential condominium.

December 20, 2023:

Credit: ovationsound

The Depot Hotel & Residences:
I've been told Front Street Capital is now moving forward again with plans for a 16-storey downtown Marriott Autograph Collection Hotel and residences, but the source didn't go into any real details. The source did say they now have the development LLC for the project.

John Deere Electric Powertrain North American Headquarters:

This appears to be an existing industrial building at the campus? I'll post it anyway...

Credit: Blum Construction

Interstate 74:

Credit: Loralyn DiMuro Thomas

Novant Health Critical Care Center:

If you look through the windows (upper right image), you'll also see a construction update for the WoodSpring Suites Extended Stay Hotel:

Credit: vannoyconstruction

Off-Subject:

Video Link

Random Photographs:

Credit: fuji_and_funyuns

Credit: squarethecircle003

Credit: downtownwinstonsalem

Credit: Unknown?

Credit: Akqwante Burton

Credit: jhize

Your City

Old Posted Jan 7, 2024, 4:45 PM
WashingtonParker

Thanks as always for the updates, Matthew! Following up on your post concerning Roar, I passed by there last evening and saw that Est! Est!! Est!!! has closed (too bad, because they had really good food) and there's a sign in the window where the restaurant used to be saying "Coming soon: Ronnie's Country Store".

Old Posted Jan 11, 2024, 3:32 PM
Fourth and Main

Thank you for the update/observation! I was really hoping they could open both Ronnie's and the event space at 408 North Liberty, but I guess that other floor isn't usable? Ronnie's is a regional foot traffic generator and the event space will just move foot traffic from Hotel Indigo to this building across the street. So, no real gain in foot traffic at that (Fourth & Liberty) intersection. I think they also own the orange building next to it, so another question should be: What will they do with that building?

Old Posted Jan 14, 2024, 2:37 PM
Fourth and Main

Projects & Construction:
I want to thank the photographers and local businesses, sharing updates on projects, who make this thread possible. Without you, these updates won't happen. I don't make any money from this and these updates are to share, with both locals and out-of-towners, what is happening in the city they love. Many people reading this are far-away and this is allows them to see the projects. If you can, please support any local businesses sharing photographs and thank them.

We now know who is buying the former Kaba Ilco Building, in today's update.

I didn't ask Lauren for a song this week, so I get to pick our song... and I select 60s bubblegum:
Video Link

Kaleideum Science Museum:

Credit: ramon_the_realtor

Credit: Theresa Ehren

Credit: focalvibes

Apollo Designs Headquarters:
Apollo Designs will move their headquarters, manufacturing, warehousing, and showroom to the former Kaba Ilco Building at 2941 Indiana Avenue in Winston-Salem. This company is an interior designer for the hotel industry and also manufacturers custom cabinets for hotels and multi-family housing. They already have the building under contract.

1782 George Stockburger House Restoration:

You can see they are restoring the recessed porch from the 1940s photographs:

Credit: Joe Mills

"Our first set of windows is back in place! Only 32 more to go!"

Credit: stockburgerfarmhouse

Crystal Towers Renovation:

This project is, unfortunately, very slow moving...

Credit: winstonwatchman

Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center Renovation:
Workers have completed the new 40,420-square-foot, two-storey Central Chiller Plant. According to the general contractor, "The Ground Floor has three large chillers, seven pumps, and a heat exchanger, plus water filtration and chemical treatment equipment. The Second Floor has three emergency generators and their associated switchboards, transfer switches, and distribution gear. Behind the building are three large cooling towers and a fuel oil storage tank." The building was designed to be expanded, so it can double in capacity.

Credit: vannoyconstruction

Salem Bottling Works:

It was approved as a Forsyth County Historic Landmark #145:

Credit: salembottleworks

New Tenants/Leases:

Visual Index in their new location:
Video Link

Hanes Park Sports Facilities:

The retaining wall is up:

Credit: George M Bryan Jr

Random Photographs:

Credit: thegrove_creative

Credit: stewartknight

Credit: Run Club

Credit: jhize

Your City

Old Posted Jan 16, 2024, 4:13 PM

Quote:
WSJ: John Deere affiliate continues to purchase undeveloped properties near the manufacturer’s Kernersville operations, the latest transaction involves paying $1.28 million for a 34.66-acre tract at 135 Echols Circle.

According to a Forsyth County Register of Deeds filing Friday, John Deere Kernersville LLC was the buyer, while Brantley Commercial Properties LLC of Greensboro was the seller.
https://journalnow.com/news/local/bu...ce=mp-homepage

Old Posted Jan 21, 2024, 5:54 PM
Fourth and Main

Projects & Construction:
I want to thank the photographers and local businesses, sharing updates on projects, who make this thread possible. Without you, these updates won't happen. I don't make any money from this and these updates are to share, with both locals and out-of-towners, what is happening in the city they love.

Good afternoon... this was worth waiting a few more hours for! It seems to be bicycle, transit, and pedestrian projects week at the SSP Update?

Get your mind out of the Wells Fargo Center.
Video Link

That was a different time, when you had to watch what you said on TV and Radio. It was the #1 song at the time of the Bicentennial, so that is what almost everyone was listening to back then.

Fogle Commons / IQ Infrastructure:
W.C. Construction Company will partner with Whiting-Turner on this project.

A contract was awarded to Fleming Land Management to clear 5.09 acres of trees from the site of the water feature, along Salem Parkway and US-52/I-285.

Eight West Third Apartments:
A big tour is scheduled for this adaptive-reuse project later this week. I'm thinking we may have several photographs of the inside at that time. So, next week I'll declare this completed and make the big closing post on it.

Salem Parkway:
The City of Winston-Salem is seeking $800,000 from NCDOT to pay for a major street lighting project on Salem Parkway. From what I've heard, they are down to the last approval and it is at the State-level.

4th and Green Apartments & Retail:
Wood framing has started. Interestingly, this has become a very difficult project to find photographs of.

Credit: Procon Inc

John Deere Expansion?:
John Deere has acquired hundreds of acres of land near their under construction electric powertrain site. No word on what their plans are, but it likely involves building a new building and creating more jobs in the very near future? We will continue to follow this.

Tanglewood Park Renovation:
Workers will replace the playground equipment, shelter and walkway.

Ronnie's Downtown Grocery Store:
WashingtonParker was correct! Ronnie's Country Store will open January 26, 2024 in ROAR at 633 North Liberty Street. Their hours are seven days a week: Sunday-Friday: 11:30 a.m., to 6 p.m., Saturday: 9 a.m., to 6 p.m.,. Yes, open longer on Saturday, but still closing at 6 p.m.,.

Credit: WXII DaVonté McKenith

New Tenants/Leases/Remodeling:
Dave & Busters is remodeling their space, both inside and out. Look for new lighting, an improved entrance, renovated bar, and improved dining space.

Village Square Tap House will expand into the adjacent former Tap Axe axe throwing space. The billiard area will be expanded and the remaining floor area will become an arcade and bar that can be separated from the billiards area.

Greater Winston-Salem provided "A sneak peek at our newly updated space in 525@Vine." Greater Winston-Salem is the organization that attracts jobs/economic development to Winston-Salem and Forsyth County. This office is located in downtown's IQ District. It's worded as if it's a remodel, but this is actually them moving to a different building and upfitting a new space. It's not over-exciting (typical office space), but you may want to see it.

Credit: greaterwinstonsaleminc

Confirmations:
Do you remember the posts in 2022 at WSTB and here, around August 2023, on Hargro House opening "at the O'Hanlon Building and using the mezzanine floor?" They now have a large sign in the window.

You may also remember in August 2023, I reported Chris Leab was taking-over the former Rominger Southern Furniture Building for his Dream Center. This is now confirmed on multiple media outlets, with work starting on the upfit. You know about these projects first, because you follow the updates here at SSP!

Truist Stadium Upgrades:
Completion is set for July 2024 and the project should cost $5.1 million. This is one of the most difficult projects to find photographs of, which is surprising since photographs could be used to build excitement for changes at the ballpark for the 2024 season.

Credit: City of Winston-Salem

Glenn Avenue Event Center:
The new event space of the week is at 3810 North Glenn Avenue. Workers will renovate the interior's 4,300-square-feet to add restrooms, stain the concrete floors, add office space, and have behind the scenes spaces. This city is about to become flooded with event centers.

New Brunson Downtown Elementary School:
The official height is 39 feet 4 inches/11.99 metres.

Credit: WS/FC Schools

Cloverdale Surgery Center:
We finally have a rendering for this project. Formerly known as Ambulatory Surgical Center, it's now Cloverdale Surgery Center. I will change the name on our first post project list. Completion is set for May 31, 2025 and it is scheduled to open on July 1, 2025.

Credit: AtriumHealthWakeForestBaptist

Ground breaking: (As you can see in the background, it's already under construction)

Shore Road Industrial Park:
The newest industrial park, pending all necessary approvals, could be located at the Westinghouse Road exit on US-52/I-74. If approved, it will be 147 acres and built in two phases. Stoltz Building & Development Company is the developer for this project and it appears as if ITAC could be the GC?

Alternative Transportation:

Transit, Bike, & Pedestrian Improvements:
Three designs submitted, by artists from coast-to-coast, for a new Hanes Mall Boulevard Bus Stop.

Where are you going: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_T_Stephan

1980s mall-themed design:

Very colorful:

Smith Reynolds Greenway:
Not really new, since I first learned of this project in 2022. Winston-Salem is seeking $300,000 for the Smith Reynolds Greenway Feasibility Study. The greenway would connect Bowen Boulevard to Lansing Drive.

Downtown Streetscape:
The City of Winston-Salem is preparing for a $480,000 study on improved lighting, sidewalks, safety, landscaping, and aesthetic design improvements for pedestrians and cyclists on Northwest Boulevard.

The City is still in talks with Duke Energy to start work on lighting replacement along Martin Luther King Jr., Drive.

Salem Creek Greenway Extension:
The City of Winston-Salem is looking to spend $200,000 to hire a consultant to study the best way to extend the Salem Creek Greenway west of Peters Creek Parkway, as part of the Mountains to Sea Trail (connecting the North Carolina mountains to the coast).

Salem Parkway Bike & Pedestrian Path:
The contract for the eastern end of this bicycle commuter highway project will be awarded to Smith-Rowe Construction for $4.8 million. Work will start at the ballpark and end where it intersects with The Strollway. Construction will start in May 2024, with completion set for May 2025. The final completion date could be impacted by material availability? As part of this construction, workers will close the Cherry Street Ramp to Salem Parkway at night-only for six months to construct a 400 foot/122 metre long bicycle path bridge. This bridge will be constructed in a factory and sent by truck to the construction site, where it will be lifted into place.

As for the western end of the bicycle commuter path, it is currently in design and their first plan for the project was recently submitted. The project was approved by the MPO for $1.6 million. This phase of the complicated project will have to cross a creek and use two bridges.

Transit-Oriented Development:
Using a Federal Transit Administration Pilot Transit-Oriented Development Grant of $1 million, the City of Winston-Salem plans to hire a consultant for a comprehensive study on TOD opportunities.

Random Photographs:

When this restoration is completed, this will be... you guessed it! An event space!

Credit: bestofwinston

Did you know:

Credit: livinginwinstonsalem

I did know this! The patron who commissioned it is in it and the artist loved Winston-Salem so much it will also be his final resting place:

Credit: livinginwinstonsalem

Your City

Old Posted Jan 21, 2024, 6:56 PM

Is the mentioned John Deere expansion in Kernersville or elsewhere?

Old Posted Jan 23, 2024, 12:06 AM
Fourth and Main

Quote:
Originally Posted by winston's finest View Post
Is the mentioned John Deere expansion in Kernersville or elsewhere?
It's in Kernersville.

It appears as if ROAR will consolidate all of their entertainment in the ROAR Building. That includes moving the arcade originally proposed for Trade Street to the ROAR Building, replacing the food hall. So many of the posted opinions I've seen for food side weren't good, so this is likely a great move by them. Just make it a massive entertainment complex with basic food items, plenty of beer, and bars. I think this will be the winner for them. Also, Ronnie's should bring additional foot traffic to their building.

As I was saying elsewhere, it's difficult to post on Mayfair projects. They change frequently. They can change before any work starts and maybe during construction, as-well. Even in local media reports, their projects and details about them can change from-one-day-to-the-next.

Old Posted Jan 23, 2024, 9:54 PM

I don’t want to badmouth ROAR, but why spend all that money and hype on these concepts if the exterior of your development looks like that? Mayfair has all these high and mighty upscale concepts, but if it’s packaged in a haggard building that looks like a dilapidated property on the outside, why even bother? Wait to launch these concepts until after you refurbish the exterior.

Last edited by DCMetroRaleigh; Jan 24, 2024 at 4:47 AM.

Old Posted Jan 23, 2024, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCMetroRaleigh View Post
I don’t want to badmouth ROAR, but why spend all that money and hype on these concepts if the exterior of your development looks like that? Mayfair has all these high and mighty upscale concepts, but if it’s packaged in building that looks like a dilapidated property on the outside, why even bother? Wait to launch these concepts until after you refurbish the exterior.
Seems they're throwing things against the wall to see if anything sticks. Honestly, I'll be surprised if it's open in two years (As the Roar with the current owners). Last time I went at night it was like being at mall food court with a mall crowd vibe and security checking for weapons. That's not upscale. When I say "mall crowd vibe" it seems like a place that many people linger around in and socialize without actually purchasing the product inside. I went up to the rooftop and a group of guys were just hanging out smoking a blunt. Not really drinking any of the Roar's $12 premixed "cocktails".

It's strange they're throwing a country store in the mix and sad they put all of that money into kitchens and have to use it for a country store and an arcade.

Maybe now the developer of the Coca Cola building will reconsider abandoning his plans for a food hall. I thought it was a good idea in that spot. I know it has to be difficult to be able to sign on a good group of restaurants in one space.

Last edited by smain; Jan 24, 2024 at 7:15 PM.

Old Posted Jan 25, 2024, 5:07 AM
Fourth and Main

So many food halls these days are carefully curated. Sometimes to the extreme of the food hall owner filling all of the restaurant booths in the food hall with their own concepts from a chef they hire to run it. I think this food hall was one of those examples. Interestingly, it may have worked better if it was less curated and was actually local entrepreneurs testing food ideas for a future restaurant. Right now, they are converting this into more of an entertainment venue, with two retail spaces fronting Liberty Street (Bank and Country Store). I really hope it works for them.

Interestingly, they are opening a mini-ROAR in a shopping center in another part of the city. Usually, these take some of the customers from the main downtown location and can result in a closure? Three barcades (ROAR/Camel City BBQ Factory/Reboot) located next to each other is likely to result in at least one closing.

I like Mayfair's ambition and continue to thank them for saving the Pepper Building! I do agree that they need to finish restoring the exterior of their buildings. This building doesn't look much different on the outside than it did before they started. Just a good cleaning would make a big difference. To be fair to Mayfair, some buildings owned by other companies could also benefit from a good cleaning... such as the Wells Fargo Center's dome.

Old Posted Jan 25, 2024, 6:37 PM

It’s Mayfair, so my expectations are beyond low and as smain said, I’d be shocked if Roar is open in two years. I frankly don’t have any expectations that any of their other announced projects will stick.

They’ve quickly burned through community support and the announcement is a stream of people roasting them. The fundamental problem is Mayfair is incapable of creating spaces that people enjoy gathering and hanging out in (or delivering a good dining experience).

I really hate that Ronnie's got drug into the arcade location as I feel like it's going to be fully scrapped with the rest of the project in ~12-18 months.

Old Posted Jan 26, 2024, 4:38 AM

I applaud Mayfair for their bold vision, but I think their failure to execute well has left the masses unimpressed and sour about the company.

Old Posted Jan 26, 2024, 2:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCMetroRaleigh View Post
I applaud Mayfair for their bold vision, but I think their failure to execute well has left the masses unimpressed and sour about the company.
I'd say they are/have already made other business owners on the block sour too. Starting with their Italian Restaurant that in the beginning heavily advertised Neapolitan pizza and now a barcade.

This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations