HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada

Old Posted Aug 12, 2017, 8:16 PM

Well Charlottesville VA is now under a state of emergency, 3 dead in a right wing neonazi terrorist attack and 11 more injured when a reactionary drive their car into a crowd of anti nazi protestors.

Well, honestly, I don't know what the future truly is but it's look horrifying right now.

Old Posted Aug 12, 2017, 8:17 PM

Old Posted Aug 12, 2017, 10:39 PM

Absolutely repulsive subhuman trash. And they have a friend and ally who supports and encourages them in the White House.

Old Posted Aug 12, 2017, 10:42 PM

It's time for the West Coast states and New England to secede from the United States and leave the vast swathes of trash to their own cesspool.

Old Posted Aug 12, 2017, 11:43 PM
BANNED

time for a regime change in the US after all the violence there.

Old Posted Aug 13, 2017, 12:52 AM
See ya down under, mates

Trump's response to the Nazi rally was to say there's hate on both sides. Amazing.

Old Posted Aug 13, 2017, 1:14 AM

I think it's time for Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and Hawaii to join the Pacific Republic of Cascadia!

Old Posted Aug 13, 2017, 1:43 AM

Canada should be prepared for along time coming prosperous USA get an education that actually works because your going to be needing it. Also if you still don't think Trump is good for the USA, well then you are just a follow the global leader kind of person aren't you. He is far and away the best leader they could of been hopping to have. The good and decent people of the world got lucky. The fools cry foul.

Old Posted Aug 13, 2017, 1:52 AM
Heart of the Continent

I have yet to see any evidence of him being as great as some of the cult followers claim him to be.

Old Posted Aug 13, 2017, 3:11 AM

That's so ridiculous. Keep that divisiness going. Holier than though liberal elites is what won Trump the election. Keep pissing on the working class. Same will happen here.

I consider myself pretty liberal but this kind of stuff is getting very tiring. Dont judge all by the actions of a few, expect when we see fit then its cool.

Old Posted Aug 13, 2017, 3:13 AM
Unapologetic Occidental

Civil unrest is nothing new to the US unfortunately. I mean, 60 people died in the Rodney King riots.

Old Posted Aug 13, 2017, 3:21 AM
See ya down under, mates

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeDgE View Post
That's so ridiculous. Keep that divisiness going.
I have never once advocated ending the divisiveness. Redneck thinking needs to be wiped out through education and force.

Trump won the electoral college btw, he lost the election by several million votes. The electoral college gives redneck votes more value.

Old Posted Aug 13, 2017, 3:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinion View Post
I have never once advocated ending the divisiveness. Redneck thinking needs to be wiped out through education and force.

Trump won the electoral college btw, he lost the election by several million votes. The electoral college gives redneck votes more value.
Electoral college won Obama the election, double standards at work.

Perhaps you should round them all up and put them in prison. Make them wear badges in public. Total thought control and assimilation or else. Does this only apply to white people or anyone who does not conform?

You cant control peoples thoughts.. pretty sure the constitution protects individual liberty, a persons right to free will and to live their life how they see fit within the law. Which is what a true liberal believes. Or used to anyway.. That includes people with different points of view. If their views are extreme and they break the law they will be dealt with accordingly. It seems some on the left are hell bent on turning us into some totalitarian society where everyone must think and act the same. Kind of ironic since that what they accuse the right of trying to do. Both sides are insane as far as I'm concerned.

My Dad was a WW2 vet who fought Nazis, pretty sure this is not what they fought for.

Last edited by ZeDgE; Aug 13, 2017 at 4:00 AM.

Old Posted Aug 13, 2017, 3:56 AM
See ya down under, mates

Quote:
Does this only apply to white people or anyone who does not conform?
Hah you're talking to Hitler's wet dream here my friend. Blonde hair, blue eyes, etc. You don't have to be non-white to hate ignorance in all forms.

There is no moral equivalence. The other side - which is sounding a lot like your side - is wrong.

And no Obama beat McCain by almost 10 million votes and Romney by 5 million so you're wrong there too. Get out of your anti-facts bubble.

Old Posted Aug 13, 2017, 4:00 AM
BANNED

I've always though Canada should build up our military. If things get really bad in the USA, the threat of invasion rises, as our natural resources are abundant.

Old Posted Aug 13, 2017, 4:01 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteford View Post
Canada should be prepared for along time coming prosperous USA get an education that actually works because your going to be needing it. Also if you still don't think Trump is good for the USA, well then you are just a follow the global leader kind of person aren't you. He is far and away the best leader they could of been hopping to have. The good and decent people of the world got lucky. The fools cry foul.
Are you sober?

Old Posted Aug 13, 2017, 4:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinion View Post
Hah you're talking to Hitler's wet dream here my friend. Blonde hair, blue eyes, etc. You don't have to be non-white to hate ignorance in all forms.

There is no moral equivalence. The other side - which is sounding a lot like your side - is wrong.

And no Obama beat McCain by almost 10 million votes and Romney by 5 million so you're wrong there too. Get out of your anti-facts bubble.
And you don't have to be white to be ignorant.

Trump seemed pretty upset by Obama winning the election in 2012 by capturing the electoral college. He was silent when it worked in his favor of course.

I voted liberal federally and NDP in Alberta, I would never vote for someone like Trump. But of course you would assume I am some right wing racist. No discussion allowed, you will conform or else. I get it.

Old Posted Aug 13, 2017, 4:21 AM
Unapologetic Occidental

Which only serves to alienate even more traditional progressive voters from that side.

If they're lucky these voters will abstain instead of crossing over to the dark side (as so many Americans did).

Old Posted Aug 13, 2017, 4:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acajack View Post
Which only serves to alienate even more traditional progressive voters from that side.

If they're lucky these voters will abstain instead of crossing over to the dark side (as so many Americans did).
Exactly.

Old Posted Aug 13, 2017, 5:06 AM

Quote:
That's so ridiculous. Keep that divisiness going. Holier than though liberal elites is what won Trump the election. Keep pissing on the working class. Same will happen here.

I consider myself pretty liberal but this kind of stuff is getting very tiring. Dont judge all by the actions of a few, expect when we see fit then its cool.
It's hilarious that you talk about "pissing on the working class" considering that's exactly what Republican policies and that garbage dump of a white supremacist administration is promoting.

As for the economic anxiety argument, no, Trump tapped into xenophobia masquerading as such and rode the wave of anti-immigrant sentiment all the way to the White House. Talk about divisiveness? There's nothing divisive about condemning white supremacy, the KKK and Neo-Nazis. Obviously you are comfortable with them and their ideology.

This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada