HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations

Old Posted Mar 1, 2006, 9:54 AM
YIMBY co-founder

STOCKHOLM | projects

Finally, a thread for metro Stockholm Most of this'll just be lifted from SSC, where there's a 500+ posts long thread already.

Inner City

Skatteskrapan renovation, turning it into Studentskrapan (i.e. offices for the IRS -> student housing)

Svea Torn
52m, 17s residential, 70 apartments, u/c.
Owner : Vasakronan AB
Starts : 2005
Finnish : 2007

Lindhagensterrassen 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5
18s, 51 meters

Used to be just 2 towers,now upped to 5.

Kv Brovakten
16s residentials on either side (one on each) of where an interstate lands on the island.

Kv Kojan
78m, residential

Kojan, Brovakten and Lindhagsterrassen are all part of the redevlopment plan for North-West Kungsholmen

Kv Lissabon
15s, 120 appartments, 2006

Värtahamnen
proposed cluster of 10 50s residentials

Northern 'burbs

*Brommaplan
16s, 58 appartments

Solna Business Park

This would be just inside the border (with Sundbyberg) of Solna, where it says Solna Business Park;
(white line = planned LRT, yellow dots = stops)

As you can see from this plan, it'd be mostly 5-7s but with a 12s tower at its center.

kv. Nöten
Either a hotel or offices, near Bällstaviken (the water in the pics). looks like 12s and slightly under 35m.

http://www.solna.se/upload/ChJ/Proje...öten_utst.pdf

Solna City This plan has several possible tall buildings
Either 1 60s 210m or 2 30s 120m residential tower/s in the most central part

50m residential at the SolnaCentrum Busterminal

Southern 'burbs

Telefonplansskrapan
New national tallest proposal for the Telefonplan (telephone-plaza, Ericsson used to be HQed here) neighbourhood. Hasn't even started going thru the approval process, but both the current 'mayor' and the leader of the opposition in City Hall are both liking it.
200m
67s
Start: ?
End: ?
350 appartments (5 per floor)

This could be an old proposal (ok, just last year) for the site of the new 200m proposal, but can't be sure. Hopefully they're not the same
11-21s (not sure which got approved), part of the redevelopment of the old Ericsson HQ.

Hammarby Entré
This is "just" a proposal, but I don't think I've seen any opposition to it when it's been in the press. It's located at the west end of Hammarby Sjöstad across the water from where Folksam is on Södermalm, so it's just outside the Inner City in an industrial area and next to the road/subway bridges into the City from the south. Thus the lack of opposition
94.5m
26 floors (2 u/g parking levels)
Start: ?
End: ?+2
~20 000 m^2 of office space

As you can see it's really two towers (26 & 13) with a connecting 6 storey base.

*Hammarby sjöstad
79 apartments, completion spring 2007

Liljeholmskajen
4 20~s residential towers just across the water from the Inner City.

-Kajen 4
by Wingårdhs (also designed unbuilt Scandinavian Tower). 80 appartments in tower, 210ish in the entire block.
21s & 62.5m tall

-Kajen 5
by ÅWL Arkitekter 200 appartments in the whole block, completed by 2007.
20s & 62.6m tall

Kv Släkten
by ÅWL Arkitekter 40 appartments, 11s tall.
Looked pretty finnished last time I saw it.

Rica Hotel at Älvsjömässan

/slight update in there
Huopa, Nightsky, Jo, wolkenkrabber, ThisSideofSteinway, jacksom, New Jack City, LeCom, Ellatur, Jan, Dennis, Ace, Bardamu, AtlanticaC5, Ringil, Dysfunctional, stacey, karakhal, ch1le, Hviid, staff, kjetilab, Þróndeimr, queetz, FREKI, sander, Blue Viking, nomels, Mantas, ristov, Rafal_T, khaan, Chilenofuturista, Jonte Myra, safta20, AW, Pas, Jarmo K, IceCheese, Sideshow_Bob, sk, Ingenioren, Ayreonaut, Silver Creations, Hasse78, Svartmetall

Last edited by Swede; Jul 12, 2006 at 8:21 PM.

Old Posted Mar 2, 2006, 4:24 PM
simms3

That one large development I do not care for (reminds me of commie blocks from the 60s), but the rest is great for the city! Isn't there one tower planned to be at least 400' in the suburbs?

Old Posted Mar 3, 2006, 7:06 PM
Redhawkfan

Thanks for making the thread, we need some Swedish construction on SSP I hope the 21 storey-proposal gets built at Telefonplan, looks much better than some stubby 11 storey-building.

Old Posted Mar 21, 2006, 10:32 AM
YIMBY co-founder

Updated the fiorst post a bit.
Lindhagsterrassen is now 5 towers instead of 2, added SolnaCity and Värtahamnen.

Oh Yeah, Sthlm now has a real skyscraper cluster proposed. So far it's just political statements - but it's got support across the block lines and the webb-poll on wether to build tall like that (on the same page as the story at the news-site) is geting 85% in favour of building tall...
Huopa, Nightsky, Jo, wolkenkrabber, ThisSideofSteinway, jacksom, New Jack City, LeCom, Ellatur, Jan, Dennis, Ace, Bardamu, AtlanticaC5, Ringil, Dysfunctional, stacey, karakhal, ch1le, Hviid, staff, kjetilab, Þróndeimr, queetz, FREKI, sander, Blue Viking, nomels, Mantas, ristov, Rafal_T, khaan, Chilenofuturista, Jonte Myra, safta20, AW, Pas, Jarmo K, IceCheese, Sideshow_Bob, sk, Ingenioren, Ayreonaut, Silver Creations, Hasse78, Svartmetall

Old Posted Apr 7, 2006, 4:39 PM
YIMBY co-founder

A little update from me today, Lindhagsterrassen mostly. plus a clear aign spring is comming

Old Posted Apr 8, 2006, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swede
Svea Torn
52m, 17s residential, 70 apartments, u/c.
Owner : Vasakronan AB
Starts : 2005
Finnish : 2007
Just curious as to how they're making this FINNISH by 2007, you meant finish right?

Sorry just being a picky Finnish prick!

Old Posted Apr 8, 2006, 3:55 PM
YIMBY co-founder

^haha
I'm sure there'll be at least one Finn movin' in, but yeah - finish is wha' I ment.

Old Posted Apr 8, 2006, 4:17 PM
Information Age

cool Stockholm are Great!

Old Posted May 2, 2006, 12:38 AM
Posh

I like the black rabbits.

Old Posted May 20, 2006, 6:25 PM
YIMBY co-founder

New tallest (serious) proposal ever (afaik) showed up this week!
200m / 67floors
residential
webiste: http://www.skyskrapan.se/
it's unnamed so far, in fact they're having a competition on the website to name it with the first price being a weekend for two in NYC (makes sense to me).

renderings of the tower are in the first post, so here come the views from the top:
away from the city (note the subway station in the lower left)

towards downtown

IMO it's a pretty nice project, and good location. But there'll be one hell of a approval process with nimbys at every step. Tho going by media reports most ppl in Sthlm like the new national tallest (snatching the crown back from our 3rd city; Malmö) and the one nimby I've seen interviewed was an old woman resenting the loss of green space to walk her dog in.

Old Posted May 20, 2006, 6:35 PM

Nice laid-back development, has a very European feel to it, and very Swedish too: it doesn't aim to be world's biggest and flashiest, yet does a helluva good job at whatever it's doing.

Old Posted Jul 12, 2006, 2:54 PM

Intressting thread! Something about the liljeholmen picture is kaputt. Here's another one...or two.

The red building to the left look strange

Old Posted Jul 12, 2006, 8:18 PM
YIMBY co-founder

^or three
/editing those into the first post...

It looks like that for a reason - it's ment as sort of a skyscraper on its side, also blocking moice from the railbridges just beyond (tho the new, closer, bridge is ALOT quieter than the old one).
I really like that the four tall ones won't be clones - I guess the obvious example of Nybohov next door was a strong enough warning against a series of identical concrete towers.

Old Posted Mar 29, 2021, 7:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by safta20 View Post
Intressting thread! Something about the liljeholmen picture is kaputt. Here's another one...or two.

The red building to the left look strange
It is a hotel I think.

Old Posted Apr 2, 2021, 2:31 AM
Posh

I hope you realize you're responding to a 15-year-old post?

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations