HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Arts, Culture & Entertainment

Old Posted Oct 25, 2023, 2:18 PM

Smashing Pumpkins cover band looking for members

Hey everyone! I've recently arrived to BC, and find it a bit hard to find likeminded people who have time, to do things with. I'm also a self taught guitarist (not great, but hard working), and over a decade ago was a part of Smashing Pumpkins cover band in a very distant and different country, and perhaps in a very different world altogether. I'd love to do that again.

If you're also a SP fan, and play drums, bass, a guitar, or sing (I suck at singing but I'm willing to practice if noone else applies) - please hit me up.

👋

Old Posted Oct 25, 2023, 4:38 PM
Peddling to progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
Hey everyone! I've recently arrived to BC, and find it a bit hard to find likeminded people who have time, to do things with. I'm also a self taught guitarist (not great, but hard working), and over a decade ago was a part of Smashing Pumpkins cover band in a very distant and different country, and perhaps in a very different world altogether. I'd love to do that again.

If you're also a SP fan, and play drums, bass, a guitar, or sing (I suck at singing but I'm willing to practice if noone else applies) - please hit me up.

👋
I love SP and play drums, but I sold my kit awhile ago and have neither the time nor the cash to purchase another one.

All the best in your search! I would recommend posting this sort of request on r/Vancouver, instead. It is a very responsive community and has a much larger audience than this forum.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Arts, Culture & Entertainment