Langham sites - 10019-104st/10318A-100Ave:

Key Design Features:

- 2 slim, non-identical towers with ~650 units
- Heights in the 30s and 40s respectively
- A focus on the continuation of the 4th street promenade/experience

Wake me up when I can see skyscrapers

Old Posted Nov 25, 2017, 2:06 AM
Sex Marxist of Notleygrad

So on opposite sides of the street, I'm assuming one behind the Mason Temple the other on what is a Diamond parking lot? I'm curious...

Old Posted Nov 28, 2017, 8:22 PM
Community Guy

Met with the Community League and consultant last week. Exciting project to say the least. More to come.

Old Posted Jan 21, 2018, 5:51 PM
Community Guy

Hearing full speed ahead on this.

Old Posted Apr 4, 2018, 7:00 PM
Community Guy

Off to EDC shortly, looking forward to public renderings. Expect ~42 and ~37 storey towers.

Old Posted Jun 7, 2018, 3:31 AM
Community Guy

@ianoyeg

Old Posted Jun 20, 2018, 5:06 PM
Community Guy

Proposed rezoning in Downtown
June 20, 2018

Attend a meeting about a proposed rezoning in Downtown and an amendment to the Capital City Downtown Plan.

Date: Tuesday, June 26, 2018
Time: 6 - 8 p.m.
Location: First Presbyterian Church, Wallace Room, 10025 105 Street

This application is intended to allow development of two high rise towers with commercial uses at grade with underground parking. It will rezone parcels of land on the north side of 100 Avenue NW and between 103 and 104 Street NW, from (CMU) Commercial Mixed Use Zone to (DC2) Site Specific Development Control Provision.

The meeting provides an opportunity to learn more about the proposal and provide your feedback to the City and applicant. Input gathered will be summarized in a report to City Council before they make a decision on the rezoning.

For more information:
edmonton.ca/downtown

Andrew Sherstone
Planner
780-442-0699

Media contact:
Lisa Sobchyshyn
Communications Advisor
Urban Form and Corporate Strategic Development
780-442-7192

Old Posted Jun 22, 2018, 5:08 PM

I do love the proposed names, Falcon One and Falcon Two especially since these buildings will literally tower over the South of Jasper skyline, at least for the meanwhile...

Old Posted Jun 26, 2018, 9:13 PM
Community Guy

Re: Falcon Towers - clarification

Phase I / 39 / 125 m
Phase II / 45 – 143 m

Old Posted Aug 29, 2018, 3:15 PM
Community Guy

www.falcontowers.ca is now live

Old Posted Sep 13, 2018, 5:04 PM
Community Guy

Former Fox sales centre now on site at Falcon and likely being converted to sell this project.

Old Posted Sep 24, 2018, 11:02 PM
Community Guy

All mailed from COE

Old Posted Sep 27, 2018, 10:52 PM

Just a clarification if you will, are they asking for the extra height zoning but are planning on building the lower height? Or have they settled on building as tall as possible at the increased one?

Old Posted Sep 28, 2018, 10:45 PM
Community Guy

Keeping their options open me thinks, but hearing 42 and 37 or so.

Old Posted Oct 9, 2018, 10:15 PM
Community Guy

Old Posted Oct 11, 2018, 2:40 AM
Community Guy

'Elegant & Modern

AT COMPLETION, FALCON ONE, THE 37 STOREY NORTH TOWER, WILL BE 104TH STREET’S TALLEST AND MOST ELEGANT HIGH RISE RESIDENTIAL TOWER TO DATE.'

https://static1.squarespace.com/stat...g?format=1500w

All 296 suites in this unparalleled building have an exterior balcony which collectively fit together to give Falcon One its signature vertical element.

The distinctive vertical channels ascend an impressive 37 stories, creating sophisticated modern lines from the glass podium to the two level penthouse suites above.

Langham Developments has set out to create a modern masterpiece on 104th street, with all 4 sides of the building meticulously shaped to stand out boldly in the skyline.

Falcon One will be the first high rise residential tower to connect the 104th Street Promenade to the river valley.

https://static1.squarespace.com/stat...pg?format=750w

https://static1.squarespace.com/stat...g?format=1000w

https://static1.squarespace.com/stat...pg?format=750w

https://static1.squarespace.com/stat...g?format=1500w

Old Posted Oct 11, 2018, 3:19 PM
Community Guy

For immediate release:

Langham Developments Limited is commencing with the development of Falcon One, the first phase of a two-tower residential development South of Jasper Avenue on 104th street. At 30-40 storeys, Falcon One will have approximately 296 residential units, a 2 storey retail podium and will be the tallest tower to date on 104th Street in Edmonton’s downtown. The second phase of the development Falcon Two, located immediately south of Falcon One, will have approximately 356 units at 40-50 Storeys. Both towers will have direct access to 104th Street and will feature stunning views of Edmonton’s downtown and River valley.

Reza Mostashari president of Langham Developments is a veteran developer. He has completed 5 prominent downtown high rises. The Omega, Icon Tower I, Icon Tower II, Fox One and Fox Two.

Continued Revitalization of 104th Street
The Icon towers started the revitalization of 104 street in 2010, The Fox Towers continued the revitalization of the area completing phase one in 2015 and phase two in 2017. The Falcon Towers will connect 104th Street South of Jasper Avenue to the river valley transforming a gravel parking lot into two contemporary skyline changing towers continuing the revitalization of the area.

No where in Edmonton has a developer put so much focus developing one street downtown and transforming it into one of the city’s most vibrant districts.

Falcon One - North Tower
123 Meters
30-40 Storeys
296 Units

Falcon Two - South Tower
140 Meters
40-50 Storeys
356 Units

Old Posted Apr 29, 2019, 2:25 PM
Community Guy

Sales centre certainly open and the developer wants to be in the ground this summer/fall.

Old Posted May 13, 2019, 3:54 AM
Community Guy

Falcon Towers continues rejuvenation trend on 104th Street

ANDREA COX, FOR THE EDMONTON JOURNAL
Updated: May 11, 2019

A former gravel parking lot on 104th Street on the south side of Jasper Avenue will soon be transformed into a distinctive Manhattan-style, twinned residential tower development.

Aptly named Falcon, the twin towers will rise 38 and 43 storeys above a two-storey podium level filled with retail and commercial offerings. The creative juice behind the project, Langham Developments, is also the force behind 104th Street’s swanky 15-year-long rejuvenation, spurred on by the infusion of four architecturally significant residential towers — Icon Tower I and II, and Fox I and II.

“We’ve done a lot of projects along 104th Street, so Falcon was a natural evolution. While the other projects were located on the busier, north side of Jasper Avenue, Falcon is located in the more quaint and quiet, south part of the street, which overlooks the river valley,” says Langham’s president and founder, Reza Mostashari.

The location, within walking distance of Rogers Place, the downtown night scene, the 104th Street farmers’ market and the Bay Enterprise Square LRT station, should create a buzz for those wanting a walkable downtown lifestyle.

https://edmontonjournal.com/life/hom...n-104th-street

Old Posted Nov 11, 2019, 6:29 PM
Community Guy

Hearing of a spring start for this one.

This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Proposals