HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations

Old Posted Dec 30, 2007, 4:40 AM
The City

Hoboken offers some of the best views of Manhattan, IMO.
Of course, it's quite clear that this opinion is shared with....um, thousands of others!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4W...lUKB1w8ED5bV2Q

Old Posted Jan 6, 2008, 2:43 AM

Update

Construction on the W Hotel is coming along looks like it's ready to top off.

Old Posted Apr 15, 2014, 4:53 AM
Homo sapiens sapiens

HOBOKEN | 221 River St | FT | 12 FLOORS

Hoboken warming up...

As of April 12th, 2014...
Photo Credit: EastMillinocket @ WNY

©EastMillinocket

~ My Stamford, CT Thread ~~ My Danbury, CT Thread ~

Old Posted Apr 15, 2014, 4:57 AM
Homo sapiens sapiens

HOBOKEN | 1415 Park Ave | 142 FT | 14 FLOORS

As of April 12th, 2014...
Photo Credit: EastMillinocket @ WNY

©EastMillinocket

Old Posted May 6, 2014, 9:50 PM
Homo sapiens sapiens

WEEHAWKEN | 925 Waterfront Terrace | FT | 10 FLOORS

As of May 5th, 2014...
Photo Credit: Brandon Nagle of UvM

©Brandon Nagle

Old Posted May 10, 2014, 10:22 PM
Homo sapiens sapiens

HOBOKEN | 900 Monroe St | FT | 11 FLOORS

NJ.com:

Hoboken breaks ground on luxury apartment building

By Mike D'Onofrio/The Jersey Journal
on April 09, 2014 at 8:09 AM

Quote:
Another towering luxury apartment building is set to rise in Hoboken.

Behind the backdrop of cranes, cement trucks and rows of steel, city officials and developers yesterday dug the ceremonial first shovel of dirt at 900 Monroe St., kicking off construction of the $83 million, 11-story apartment building there.

Mayor Dawn Zimmer said at the ceremony that the 135-unit luxury rental building is designed for the future and fits into her vision of a Hoboken that is more resilient against flooding and power outages.

[...]
Rendering:

As of May 2nd, 2014...

Hoboken,New Jersey from the Hudson Bergen Light Rail by Nexis4Jersey09, on Flickr

Old Posted May 10, 2014, 10:48 PM
NYC/NJ/Miami-Dade

Can't wait for Dawn Zimmer to leave office. Hopefully the next major will implement a change of zoning to allow larger towers. Hoboken is on fire when it comes to Demand. Zimmer is very anti-development when it comes to height. 11-12 stories are fine, but Hoboken needs to follow the trend of Jersey City because the demand is there.

But I must say the influx of new developments is great.

Old Posted Jun 6, 2014, 3:27 PM
Homo sapiens sapiens

Weehawken Development:

As of June 2nd, 2014...
Photo Credit: Nexis4Jersey

Weehawken,New Jersey by Nexis4Jersey09, on Flickr

Weehawken,New Jersey by Nexis4Jersey09, on Flickr

Old Posted Jun 6, 2014, 3:35 PM
Homo sapiens sapiens

Hoboken Development:

As of June 2nd, 2014...
Photo Credit: Nexis4Jersey

Hoboken,New Jersey by Nexis4Jersey09, on Flickr

14th Street Viaduct - Hoboken,New Jersey by Nexis4Jersey09, on Flickr

Old Posted Feb 4, 2017, 1:09 AM
NYC/NJ/Miami-Dade

HOBOKEN | 700 Jackson Street

Project: 700 Jackson Street

Quote:
Earlier this week, the Hoboken community celebrated the first shovels in the ground for a project that will add two acres of open space and a public gymnasium as part of the 700 Jackson Street development. Approved last year, the plan will convert a former tow yard into an open grass area with public seating and a children’s play area.

Across the street, a one-acre public plaza will feature step seating and a tilted lawn panel for relaxing and passive gatherings, plus a large marketplace area designed to accommodate vendors. The design of the parks incorporates green infrastructure and underground water detention systems that will capture more than 450,000 gallons of stormwater runoff, keeping it out of the city’s sewer system and helping to address flooding issues.

Per the deal, the park and gymnasium portion of the project need to be completed and deeded over to the city before construction of the apartment component takes place. Estimated completion time on the park section is 18-24 months, meaning the space should open up by late 2018 or early 2019.
========================
https://jerseydigs.com/hoboken-real-...breaks-ground/

Last edited by chris08876; Feb 4, 2017 at 5:20 PM.

Old Posted Feb 4, 2017, 1:11 AM
NYC/NJ/Miami-Dade

I can't believe we had a compilation for Hoboken. I'm stunned that I didn't know we had one. I've been putting all the Hoboken projects into the NY Mid/Low compilation. Apparently I commented once here, but forgot.

In the days coming, I'll transfer some of those projects here. Lots of mid rises and low rises for Hoboken recently within the last 6 months.

Old Posted Feb 4, 2017, 5:15 PM
NYC/NJ/Miami-Dade

HOBOKEN | 118 Madison Street | FT | 5 FLOORS

Project: 118 Madison Street

Quote:
In creating the premier homes at 118 Madison Street, Chartier Group, in partnership with Pintak Development, has set out to not only achieve LEED Gold Certification from the U.S. Green Building Council — a lofty goal unto itself — but to do so while crafting carefully considered, gorgeous living environments that surround residents in luxury and comfort. To that end, painstaking attention to detail has gone into constructing four energy-efficient duplex homes, each offering five bedrooms and three-and-a-half bathrooms across approximately 2,700 square feet of living space. And, for early buyers, the opportunity to choose select finishes, appliances and landscaping offers a level of customization that is rare in the Hoboken condo marketplace.
=========================
https://jerseydigs.com/hoboken-condo...18-madison-st/

Old Posted Feb 4, 2017, 5:16 PM
NYC/NJ/Miami-Dade

HOBOKEN | 14 Paterson Avenue | FT | 5 FLOORS

Project: 14 Paterson Avenue

Quote:
The development is finishing up now and will feature two oversized duplex units, both over 2,500-square feet, and a 780-square foot commercial space on the ground floor. With the additional foot traffic residents walking to the park is expected to create, several other projects in the neighborhood are also including ground floor retail, which should help to better activate the streetscape.
=======================
https://jerseydigs.com/new-condo-dev...outhwest-park/

Old Posted Feb 4, 2017, 5:17 PM
NYC/NJ/Miami-Dade

HOBOKEN | 100-108 Paterson Avenue | FT | 5 FLOORS

Project: 100-108 Paterson Avenue

Quote:
Minervini Vandermark also drew up the plans for another property near the park that were approved last February. 100-108 Paterson Avenue, formerly home to an HVAC company, was razed late last year after being sold to a company called Southwest-1 Development LLC and will soon consist of an 8-unit residential building with 1,000-square feet of street level retail.

The lot, much like the Southwest Park itself, is irregularly shaped and has a severe angle at its corner, necessitating a unique design that incorporates roof decks and balconies. The development will be LEED Certified, feature five electric car charging stations and sport James Hardie Plank paneling on its exterior.
========================

Old Posted Feb 4, 2017, 5:18 PM
NYC/NJ/Miami-Dade

HOBOKEN | 133 Monroe Street | FT | 5 FLOORS

Project: 133 Monroe Street

Quote:
Urban Square Properties should break ground soon on 133 Monroe Street, which will be five stories tall and feature two duplex condominiums plus and landscaped rooftop deck. Approved by the Planning Board back in June, the retail component of this Minervini Vandermark-designed building will be significantly bigger, clocking in at 2,100-square feet.
=========================

Old Posted Feb 4, 2017, 5:19 PM
NYC/NJ/Miami-Dade

HOBOKEN | 1024 Adams Street | FT | 7 FLOORS

Project: 1024 Adams Street

Quote:
Conforming to Hoboken’s trend of bigger spaces, it will consist of eight three-bedroom units and one two and four-bedroom apiece. Underground parking facilities will be included to hold up to 11 cars, and the building, when completed, will be one of the more ambitious environmentally-conscious projects in the area.

Per Bijou’s Pre-Submission Form, the project will include a white roof or “cool roof” that’s designed to reduce energy consumption, plus a thermal hot water heating system. A rain water harvesting retention system will also be featured in the development and two electric car charging stations will be built in the garage. The project will meet LEED Gold Certifications and “strive for LEED Platinum,” plus Passive House Certification will be obtained.
========================
https://jerseydigs.com/hoboken-devel...s-street-sale/

Old Posted Feb 4, 2017, 5:22 PM
NYC/NJ/Miami-Dade

HOBOKEN | 301 Garden Street | FT | 4 FLOORS

Project: 301 Garden Street

Quote:
The non-profit is based out of 301 Garden Street and is currently hard at work constructing an annex, which will house three Head Start Pre-K program classrooms and offices for the organization. They anticipate an April finish for the project and will have the facility up and running for next school year’s Pre-K classes.

Local architecture firm Minvervini Vandermark designed the annex and have been working with the organization for years. HOPES President Ora Welch told Jersey Digs that the firm is a “great asset” to HOPES, who were one of their first clients when they started out. “Everything we’ve done, they’ve been there for us,” Welch says.
=================================
http://jerseydigs.com/high-hopes-hob...anding-school/

Old Posted Feb 4, 2017, 5:24 PM
NYC/NJ/Miami-Dade

HOBOKEN | 600 Harrison Street | FT | 7 FLOORS

Project: 600 Harrison Street

Quote:
Developer The Daten Group secured a $15 million construction loan to build a seven-story, 46-rental unit building in downtown Hoboken, at 600 Harrison Street—one of the last viable spots for development in the tony Manhattan-adjacent city.

The 67,000-square-foot building was designed by Nastasi Architects and features a washer-dryer in each apartment, a gym, outdoor recreation space and a 32-spot parking garage, according to representatives for Daten.
=============================
http://commercialobserver.com/2015/0...lable-parcels/

Old Posted Mar 28, 2017, 11:44 PM
NYC/NJ/Miami-Dade

HOBOKEN | 115 Grand Street | FT | 5 FLOORS

Project: 115 Grand Street

Quote:
The residential units, which are intended to be condominiums if market conditions hold, will also be larger by city standards. 14 of them will sport three-bedrooms and average around 1,600-square feet, while the other 11 will be 4-bedrooms that will run about 2,200-square feet. Five units on the second floor will each have a private yard, while the five units on the top floor will all feature individual 730-square foot roof decks.

For sustainable features, a water retention system is being included in the development, as are electric charging stations in the building’s garage. A private gas generator will also be included in the development, plus 50% of the property will have a green roof.

The design of the building itself has some impressive almost floor-to-ceiling windows and will feature both an elevator and a 2,000-square foot common rear yard. Construction at the site is expected to commence shortly after demolition is completed.
====================
JC_Digs

Old Posted Mar 28, 2017, 11:48 PM
NYC/NJ/Miami-Dade

HOBOKEN | 727 Adams Street | FT | 5 FLOORS

Project: 727 Adams Street

Quote:
Records from the City of Hoboken show that the building will be five stories tall and contain 28 residential units. Six of the units will have four bedrooms, 12 will have three bedrooms, six will have two bedrooms, and the rest will have one bedroom. Several units will have roof terraces, and residents of the fifth floor will have a private roof deck. There will also be four retail spaces, each of which will be under 1,000 square feet, on the first floor, along with 36 parking spaces.

The project developer and property owner is FGAM, LLC, which was registered out of Garden Street in Hoboken in May 2014, according to the New Jersey Division of Revenue and Enterprise Services. NJ Parcels data shows that the company acquired the property in April 2016 for $8 million from Hoboken Excalibur, LLC.
==================
JC Digs

This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations