HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West > Sacramento Area

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Feb 12, 2007, 6:33 AM

Agree with Brandon, California Pizza Kitchen is a coup for that area. Their restaurants always pack 'em in and their food is really good IMO. I was a regular visitor at the Arden Fair CPK when I lived near Cal Expo and also to the one near my place on Van Ness blvd in SF when I lived in the city. While Sacramento is a played out chain town, there's still chain restaurants that people looked forward to opening in town before they came. E.g McCormick & Schmick's, Ruth Chris Steak house, and even Cheesecake Factory and PF Changs. As long as it's not Sizzler, IHOP, Lyon, Denny's types and fast food types (except maybe In 'n Out burgers), it's a little palatable. It would be good though if downtown and midtown continues to open up more independent type restaurants and leave the chains to the 'burbs.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West > Sacramento Area