HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > London > Buildings & Architecture, Urban Design & Heritage Issues

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Jul 13, 2011, 4:58 PM
Wannabe Urbanite

Quote:
Originally Posted by MolsonExport;5346107You think the status quo is fine? Okay, let's keep repelling more visitors.

This is not at all attractive: [url
http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&q=richmond%20and%20dundas&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=1421l4078l0l19l16l0l8l8l0l203l1064l3.3.2l8&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&biw=1280&bih=853&wrapid=tlif131057344741811&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl[/url]
No, I don't think that the status quo is fine, Dundas and Richmond could definately use a little improvement. However I don't think that it is the smelly, ugly place that you seem to. I honestly enjoy Dundas and Richmond in it's current state. Of course that is very unfortunate that you have had problems taking your family to the area. But, is there anything else besides the people, that you don't like about the intersection?

I'm really just trying to understand where you are coming from!

Last edited by Simpseatles; Jul 13, 2011 at 5:22 PM.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > London > Buildings & Architecture, Urban Design & Heritage Issues