HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForumSkyscraper Posters

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Metro Vancouver & the Fraser Valley

Old Posted May 17, 2018, 4:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by osirisboy View Post
I have no idea why you posted this in three separate projects instead of the transit thread
Not sure why you complaint about my post. I just want to share information. I deleted the post anyway.

Looks like Park Boulevard is ahead of KGH, my strata informed us that their site will get very busy and last for about 2 years. I have got a few pairs of ear plugs.

I wonder if KGH can dig at the same time as PB. Is this ok to have two BIG deep holes so close to each other at the same time ? I guess they also need to pound many steel beams way down the ground. The Capital Bank building is between them. Sorry for my ignorance. Thanks for education.

Old Posted May 17, 2018, 4:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by e-clam9 View Post
Not sure why you complaint about my post. I just want to share information. I deleted the post anyway.

Looks like Park Boulevard is ahead of KGH, my strata informed us that their site will get very busy and last for about 2 years. I have got a few pairs of ear plugs.

I wonder if KGH digs at the same time as PB. Is this ok to have two BIG deep holes so close to each other at the same time ? I guess they also need to pound many steel beams way down the ground. Sorry for my ignorance.
Thx ūüĎć

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Metro Vancouver & the Fraser Valley