HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan

Old Posted Mar 16, 2012, 3:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wacko View Post
I'm late to the discussion, I really should check this forum more often. However, I'm a Regina Pats season ticket holder, so I'll share what I know about the Brandt Centre.

I am given to understand that the Brandt Centre is structurally sound, and is expected to remain so for the next 20 to 30 years. Currently, the capacity is 6,336 for hockey and up to 7,129 for concerts, depending on configuration. This includes standing room for 200 people, but doesn't include tables or skyboxes. The Pats are the main tenants, as well as Agribition (within the larger Evraz Place context).

Future expansion plans for the Brandt would involve reorienting the concessions so that they face outward rather than into the concourse. A new main entrance for the Brandt would be added to the south side, and additional seating would be added to the west side (much as was done for the east side in 2009). This would probably increase the capacity to around 8,000 or so. This extra capacity would be aimed at attracting additional events to the Brandt, as the Pats already have sufficient seating for their games.

I think talk of building a new arena is very premature. Such an idea probably would not be seriously considered for another 20 years, at least within the context of Evraz Place. Nor do I think the Parker family would be willing to pay a higher rent at a new, bigger arena when the Brandt is quite sufficient for their needs. The Parkers and Evraz Place have already had enough trouble agreeing on the Brandt lease in past years.

On the other hand, the Roughriders do need a new home relatively soon. I think we will most likely be presented with a proposal for a nice outdoor stadium which is purpose-built for football and which doesn't break the bank. This would serve the needs of both economics and common sense.

Thanks for the info, wacko. Earlier, I was yapping about expanding the Brandt. My idea is that if we end up not getting a dome, we really could use that. (I agree we will never see a new separate arena any time soon.) Unfortunately, if the best we can expect would be expanding to 8,000, they might as well not bother. The concerts etc. that play Saskatoon, and pass up Regina, will not come here any faster for 8,000 than they would for 7,000. Therefore, if we're not talking around 15,000, they should save the money and forget about the band aid job.

Maybe that large an expansion isn't even possible on that building, I don't know. Would it be a case of basically having to knock it down and start over? If so, I guess we're out of luck. Anyway, if we do get a dome, we wouldn't need it. If we don't get either one, we'll just have to keep travelling North for the major entertainment. I do realize the folks from up there do the opposite for all the Rider games.

Old Posted Mar 16, 2012, 4:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twrlvr View Post
Thanks for the info, wacko. Earlier, I was yapping about expanding the Brandt. My idea is that if we end up not getting a dome, we really could use that. (I agree we will never see a new separate arena any time soon.) Unfortunately, if the best we can expect would be expanding to 8,000, they might as well not bother. The concerts etc. that play Saskatoon, and pass up Regina, will not come here any faster for 8,000 than they would for 7,000. Therefore, if we're not talking around 15,000, they should save the money and forget about the band aid job.

Maybe that large an expansion isn't even possible on that building, I don't know. Would it be a case of basically having to knock it down and start over? If so, I guess we're out of luck. Anyway, if we do get a dome, we wouldn't need it. If we don't get either one, we'll just have to keep travelling North for the major entertainment. I do realize the folks from up there do the opposite for all the Rider games.
I'm not sure but I thought the Agridome (Brandt Centre) was originally built with the ability to raise the roof and expand seating if it was desired later on.

Old Posted Mar 16, 2012, 7:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spongebob View Post
I'm not sure but I thought the Agridome (Brandt Centre) was originally built with the ability to raise the roof and expand seating if it was desired later on.
That makes me laugh a little, considering how quiet Pats fans are, I don't think they'll ever 'raise the roof'.

Old Posted Mar 16, 2012, 7:59 PM
Hmm....

Quote:
I think that's what was planned, but if I remember correctly that idea has since been scuttled because it has now become too expensive to make that option worth pursuing. It seems generally that when a facility is built with future expansion in mind, the expansion almost never happens because the method that would have been used has now become too expensive.

Old Posted Mar 16, 2012, 9:06 PM

Quote:
I remember clearly that the Agridome was built to expand, but not by raising the roof, it was by building the seats in the east and west ends, half of which has been done.

Old Posted Mar 16, 2012, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Get over it that a lot of people in this province do not want their tax dollars going to this [B]bridge.[B]

Honestly most people outside of Saskatoon would rather spend their tax dollars on something useful, maybe fix a highway or two. Maybe a new hospital, schools etc.....

A bridge for [I]Saskatoonthat no one outside of Saskatoon will useis not one of them. Keep your tax dollars in Saskatoon then. The rest of the province would come out ahead if they didn't have to prop up the government town that is Saskatoon.
Oh snap, in your face! I love how you so eloquently displayed the retarded logic behind the original post Spongebob. Your right on!

Ironically, on the news yesterday I heard that Saskatoon wants to build another bridge, this one in the north end of the city, what they called a commuter bridge. Gee I wonder where a good chunk of the financing for that project will come from, perhaps the government of Sask??

Old Posted Mar 16, 2012, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormer View Post
I remember clearly that the Agridome was built to expand, but not by raising the roof, it was by building the seats in the east and west ends, half of which has been done.
Apparently, back then they figured a couple thousand more would be plenty.

Old Posted Mar 19, 2012, 5:04 PM

To be fair, the Agridome was opened in 1977, at a time when no one expected that the capacity might need to be doubled at minimum just to attract events. I believe the Agridome was initially built to house a similar number as the maximum (stuffed full) capacity of Exhibition Stadium, just with more roomy seating and better sightlines. At least they did plan for longevity: the 'Dome has lasted 35 years thus far, and could go another 25. That's awfully good in an era when major-league stadiums seem to 'require' replacement every 25-30 years, largely at the expense of taxpayers.

I wonder if Evraz Place is going to leave Exhibition Stadium standing until its 100th anniversary in 2019. Eventually the stadium and the barns to the east will be torn down to create an eastward extension of Canada Centre that will link up with the Ag-Ex Pavilion.

Old Posted Mar 26, 2012, 2:09 PM

Looks like Quebec City is getting their rink built. Interesting financing arrangement with the city and province sharing in the cost.

http://www.cjme.com/content/quebec-c...oject-official

Old Posted Mar 26, 2012, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Looks like Quebec City is getting their rink built. Interesting financing arrangement with the city and province sharing in the cost.

http://www.cjme.com/content/quebec-c...oject-official
What a doozy. Such few details for a project that will have shovels down in mere months. To give them credit Quebec and Quebecor well hell bent on getting this built no matter the loopholes or price tag.

Two key things which pushed this project along are: a) The Coyotes are pretty dead and ready to be shipped, and Quebec sitting with an Arena in waiting will be hard to pass up versus other markets like Seattle or Kansas City, b) Quebec is also hell bent on a winter games bid and in their minds this arena will be a key part of the bid. Hopefully details of financing get leaked out this week as it would be interesting to see how it all got swished around.

Old Posted Mar 26, 2012, 11:25 PM
Regina rhymes with fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormer View Post
I would also think that there would be the possibility of building seats in the north end, as I'm seeing the diagram of the Brandt Centre -currently purchasing Pats Tickets-, it would appear that there's ample opportunity to add second level seating in the north end.

Old Posted Mar 26, 2012, 11:43 PM
Hmm....

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacktrojan3921 View Post
I would also think that there would be the possibility of building seats in the north end, as I'm seeing the diagram of the Brandt Centre -currently purchasing Pats Tickets-, it would appear that there's ample opportunity to add second level seating in the north end.
The problem is not having not enough capacity for Pats games... the problem is that it's not large enough for concerts, and filling in an end with seats won't help that because a stage is generally set up at an end (they probably set it up at the end with the lower capacity now, no?). But in any case, the amount of seating that you could add wouldn't be enough to convince major concert tours to stop.

I'm also pretty interested in how much Quebec is kicking in for Quebec City's arena. Considering Quebec is still running deficits and their debt is at record levels (as news articles I've read over the last few days have said). It's also an interesting development because it's Quebec that had the worst experience with sporting structure over-runs. I also read that it isn't a replacement of Colisée Pepsi (which has a higher capacity than the MTS Centre)... they plan on maintaining that arena too, at least in the foreseeable future.

Old Posted Mar 27, 2012, 3:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
It's also an interesting development because it's Quebec that had the worst experience with sporting structure over-runs. I also read that it isn't a replacement of Colisée Pepsi (which has a higher capacity than the MTS Centre)... they plan on maintaining that arena too, at least in the foreseeable future.
** You are confusing Montreal with Quebec City. The provincial capital actually has a very solid record when it comes to fiscal responsability in the construction of public infrastructure. The mayor has been clear that very strict guidelines and constant oversight will be put in place. Renovations will be made on the old Arena because the Quebec City's Remparts are actually playing there and city officials are assuming that a NHL team might have to play there for a couple of years. We might have more details about that particular point sooner than later...

Construction will begin in september, following the end of Expo Québec, which basically is the biggest agricultural fair Eastern Canada, celebrating its 100th anniversary this year. The construction should be completed by autumn 2015. The news was announced sunday and certain details about the arena emerged, including certain cutbacks in order to respect the budget.

- Construction cost: $400M (estimated construction cost actually is $326,5M and a sum of $73,5M is put aside for risks and contingencies)

- Out of the bugget, $46M will be geared towards state of the art sound and video technology.

- 18000 seats

- The surface area covered by the Arena will be 64000m2, which is smaller than the 68000m2 originally planned in order to save a substantial amount of money.

- Quebecor will pay $65M for naming rights, $5M/year to use the amphitheater and about $40M to built diffusion and broadcasting technology infrastructure. The city will inject $200M and the Provincial government will pay the balance (up until $400M), though cost overruns are to be handled solely by the City.

- Purchasing rights to the 86 corporate boxes have already been sold and about 4100 individual purchasing rights have been sold as well and it has been very busy since yesterday. The purchasing rights basically give you access to a presell for your seat for every show, match or event taking place in the new amphitheater. 8000 such rights are available out of the 18000 seats. These purchasing rights will inject an additional $35M of private money.

- It won't be situated on the site originally chosen because this particular piece of land was heavily contaminated and it would have cost an additionnal $45M to decontaminate it preceeding the construction. On the following picture, the red circle indicates the original site whereas the blue one indicates the actual construction site, on the race track which closed this year.

http://www.quebechebdo.com/Actualite...Jeff-Fillion/1

http://www.cyberpresse.ca/le-soleil/...bon-espoir.php

Important fact: the facade of the race track is considered an heritage building. Hence, it will be integrated to the design of the new Arena. I wasn't sure about that at first but the more i think about it, the more I believe that if done properly, the inclusion of this beautiful brick facade could really give an impressive result!! The grounds in front of the race track will be transformed in a grand entrance. The final design will be revealed in a couple of months though additional details will be delivered shortly.

http://www.cyberpresse.ca/le-soleil/...a-ailleurs.php

The surrounding area is a mix of commercial, residential and industrial, though the industrial land use is fairly limited. The city does hope that the construction of the new Arena will incite major private investment in the area and already, it seems to be working. In the last few months, real estate (both commercial and residential) have been on fire and buying offers seem to be flying around.

In the following picture, the blue circle surrounds the Fleur de Lys shopping mall. The owner of this mall has already said that plans are on the way to upgrade the infrastrure through some major investments.

The area delimited by the orange line is occupied by some light industry companies and I do wonder what this sector will look like in the future. It isn't a big area but it is strategically placed next to the new arena so I hope some commercial development will take place.

The area delimited by the green line is completely owned by the city and is called Expo City, which is a cluster of exposition halls, smaller spectacle venues, etc. Here's a good picture of the area. On the center left, you can see the main exposition hall which was recently expanded. It now boasts 250000 SF of exposition space. On the upper right, you can observed the old Arena, originally built in 1949 and housing 10000 seats at the time. The other buildings have multiple uses: administration, small exposition and music show venues, etc.

http://www.cyberpresse.ca/le-soleil/...cle_ECRAN1POS2

The area surrounded by the red line is the site of a future eco-neighbourhood. The project is already well advanced and the propositions of multiple architecture firms will be released soon. However, here are some preliminary renderings of the site:

http://www.ledevoir.com/galeries-pho...ca-coute/66314

http://blog.ccm2.ca/une-nouvelle-eta...e-aux-lievres/

That's pretty much it for now!!

Old Posted Mar 27, 2012, 4:10 AM

Well what will it look like? I remember some older renderings from last year is that still valid?

After digging around for more $ info this arena deal is typical for others in North America. It is bad for the taxpayer and there is no guarantee for an NHL franchise, or the Winter Olympics. Quebecor could easily just be handed an Arena to suck money out of via events and concerts. They will be paying 2.5 million to run this thing, with 33 million for the name rights. They could easily end-up balking at bring in a NHL team which would in fact demand a cut of Arena revenues. Mind you I don't believe that is 100% the case but from a business standpoint the current deal does not give an incentive for Qubecor to actively pursue a team to put in the facility. Taxpayers will be on the hook for about $25 million per year.

We all know that Winnipeg pretty much followed the same lead of building a facility and waiting in the dark for a Sun-Belt team to go belly up. They still had an AHL team though bringing in some coin while they waited, this arena won't have a core tenant at all.

Lessons for use to learn is that I feel roughly the same contribution number would be on the table for us to eat up yearly to fund a football facility for the riders. Roughly $25-30 million per year. You can also probably squeeze 20-30 million (total) in naming fees and PSL/Suites combined. Some many think this is a low number but Quebec is hedging numbers in line with NHL realities versus the CFL with much lower revenue streams/potential.

It will be good to keep an eye on this one as its the largest public Stadium/Arena project we have seen thus far. The Edmonton rink will most likely get more private cash pumped into it I assume, but this one is pretty much 90% public cash.

Old Posted Mar 27, 2012, 4:23 AM

Last year renderings are not accurate.

Specific numbers: Quebecor will pay $65M for naming rights, $5M/year to use the amphitheater and about $40M to built diffusion and broadcasting technology infrastructure. Purchasing rights to the 86 corporate boxes have already been sold and about 4100 individual purchasing rights have been sold as well and it has been very busy since yesterday. The purchasing rights basically give you access to a presell for your seat for every show, match or event taking place in the new amphitheater. 8000 such rights are available out of the 18000 seats. These purchasing rights will inject an additional $35M of private money. There are also talks that more important donations may be announced. Anyway, thats a minimum of $140M in private money plus $5M/year out of an estimated construction cost of $326,5M plus $73,5M put aside for risks and contingencies. Hence, for now private investment represents a minimum of 35% of the total cost, excluding yearly payments. The rest of the cost will be assumed half by the city and half by the Provincial government.

Old Posted Mar 27, 2012, 4:32 AM
Hmm....

(I edited down your post to remove the pics so I didn't clutter up the thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidivivid View Post
** You are confusing Montreal with Quebec City. The provincial capital actually has a very solid record when it comes to fiscal responsability in the construction of public infrastructure. The mayor has been clear that very strict guidelines and constant oversight will be put in place. Renovations will be made on the old Arena because the Quebec City's Remparts are actually playing there and city officials are assuming that a NHL team might have to play there for a couple of years. We might have more details about that particular point sooner than later...

Construction will begin in september, following the end of Expo Québec, which basically is the biggest agricultural fair Eastern Canada, celebrating its 100th anniversary this year. The construction should be completed by autumn 2015. The news was announced sunday and certain details about the arena emerged, including certain cutbacks in order to respect the budget.

- Construction cost: $400M (estimated construction cost actually is $326,5M and a sum of $73,5M is put aside for risks and contingencies)

- Out of the bugget, $46M will be geared towards state of the art sound and video technology.

- 18000 seats

- The surface area covered by the Arena will be 64000m2, which is smaller than the 68000m2 originally planned in order to save a substantial amount of money.

- Quebecor will pay $65M for naming rights, $5M/year to use the amphitheater and about $40M to built diffusion and broadcasting technology infrastructure. The city will inject $200M and the Provincial government will pay the balance (up until $400M), though cost overruns are to be handled solely by the City.

- Purchasing rights to the 86 corporate boxes have already been sold and about 4100 individual purchasing rights have been sold as well and it has been very busy since yesterday. The purchasing rights basically give you access to a presell for your seat for every show, match or event taking place in the new amphitheater. 8000 such rights are available out of the 18000 seats. These purchasing rights will inject an additional $35M of private money.

- It won't be situated on the site originally chosen because this particular piece of land was heavily contaminated and it would have cost an additionnal $45M to decontaminate it preceeding the construction. On the following picture, the red circle indicates the original site whereas the blue one indicates the actual construction site, on the race track which closed this year.

Important fact: the facade of the race track is considered an heritage building. Hence, it will be integrated to the design of the new Arena. I wasn't sure about that at first but the more i think about it, the more I believe that if done properly, the inclusion of this beautiful brick facade could really give an impressive result!! The grounds in front of the race track will be transformed in a grand entrance. The final design will be revealed in a couple of months though additional details will be delivered shortly.

The surrounding area is a mix of commercial, residential and industrial, though the industrial land use is fairly limited. The city does hope that the construction of the new Arena will incite major private investment in the area and already, it seems to be working. In the last few months, real estate (both commercial and residential) have been on fire and buying offers seem to be flying around.

In the following picture, the blue circle surrounds the Fleur de Lys shopping mall. The owner of this mall has already said that plans are on the way to upgrade the infrastrure through some major investments.

The area delimited by the orange line is occupied by some light industry companies and I do wonder what this sector will look like in the future. It isn't a big area but it is strategically placed next to the new arena so I hope some commercial development will take place.

The area delimited by the green line is completely owned by the city and is called Expo City, which is a cluster of exposition halls, smaller spectacle venues, etc. Here's a good picture of the area. On the center left, you can see the main exposition hall which was recently expanded. It now boasts 250000 SF of exposition space. On the upper right, you can observed the old Arena, originally built in 1949 and housing 10000 seats at the time. The other buildings have multiple uses: administration, small exposition and music show venues, etc.

Don't worry, I'm not confusing Quebec with Quebec City. When I refer to the city I always say "city" at the end .

Your whole province funded Olympic Stadium, it wasn't just a Montreal blunder. It had long lasting implications across the entire country as it is still referenced by those who oppose public funds for sporting infrastructure. It's been referenced in this thread numerous times about how a covered stadium here would be just as much a white elephant and go over budget just like the "big Owe" did.

I think it's a fantastic project; if they can incorporate the existing structure well into the new arena, it will have amazing curb appeal.

I was just remarking on how it's interesting that it seems to be easier/faster to get public funds in Quebec than here in Saskatchewan even though we don't really have a record as a province for poor use of funds for sporting infrastructure and we are on much stronger financial footing (both from a deficit and debt-wise perspective). I'm not meaning those comments as a slight, just as a general observation.

Old Posted Mar 27, 2012, 4:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidivivid View Post
Last year renderings are not accurate.

Specific numbers: Quebecor will pay $65M for naming rights, $5M/year to use the amphitheater and about $40M to built diffusion and broadcasting technology infrastructure. Purchasing rights to the 86 corporate boxes have already been sold and about 4100 individual purchasing rights have been sold as well and it has been very busy since yesterday. The purchasing rights basically give you access to a presell for your seat for every show, match or event taking place in the new amphitheater. 8000 such rights are available out of the 18000 seats. These purchasing rights will inject an additional $35M of private money. There are also talks that more important donations may be announced. Anyway, thats a minimum of $140M in private money plus $5M/year out of an estimated construction cost of $326,5M plus $73,5M put aside for risks and contingencies. Hence, for now private investment represents a minimum of 35% of the total cost, excluding yearly payments. The rest of the cost will be assumed half by the city and half by the Provincial government.

These numbers are quite generous. Quebecor is only paying 65Millon if an NHL team is involved, It will be 33million initially - the 40 million spread out over X numbers of years is still only about 3-5 million. Suite sales are like Condo sales and fluctuate, I assume there are clauses in the contracts pending if an NHL team comes through and I feel most would scoop them up now as a speculative measure as the price would increase if an NHL team does come into the picture.

Taxpayers still have to pay 25 million a year to service the debt. Quebecor is putting in peanuts in the grand scheme of things while receiving the revenues. Its a sound investment on their part... taxpayers.. err... not so much.

The revenue schemes drawn up all depend on a NHL team which isn't set in stone. I am not knocking this project at all though, Hockey is a different animal and causes Canadian to do silly things . Just looking at it critically as I do the majority of Stadium Projects in North America.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post

I was just remarking on how it's interesting that it seems to be easier/faster to get public funds in Quebec than here in Saskatchewan even though we don't really have a record as a province for poor use of funds for sporting infrastructure and we are on much stronger financial footing (both from a deficit and debt-wise perspective). I'm not meaning those comments as a slight, just as a general observation.

If the Riders played Hockey it would be a different story.

Not knocking the Riders as IMO the Rider fan base is a nuts as a Hockey fan base in Quebec but the push from other players would be much stronger because its easier to make a business case for an NHL Rink vs a Football Stadium.

How many schemes have been hatched up to build NHL rinks and lure a NHL team to Canada specifically the GTA. Hamilton, Downsview, Markham. A NHL team is a money bag in the right instances in Canada. As much as the Riders are the crown jewel in the CFL fiscal crown their revenues streams are barley even a quarter of what an Canadian NHL teams bring in.

Old Posted Mar 27, 2012, 4:51 AM

- oops Dbl post

Old Posted Mar 27, 2012, 6:35 AM
Hmm....

Quote:
Originally Posted by osmo View Post
If the Riders played Hockey it would be a different story.

Not knocking the Riders as IMO the Rider fan base is a nuts as a Hockey fan base in Quebec but the push from other players would be much stronger because its easier to make a business case for an NHL Rink vs a Football Stadium.

How many schemes have been hatched up to build NHL rinks and lure a NHL team to Canada specifically the GTA. Hamilton, Downsview, Markham. A NHL team is a money bag in the right instances in Canada. As much as the Riders are the crown jewel in the CFL fiscal crown their revenues streams are barley even a quarter of what an Canadian NHL teams bring in.
I wrote up a big long post that turned into a rant, and I didn't want to go there... again...

But in any case, here are the revenues for the Canadian NHL teams (millions):

Toronto: 193
Montreal: 165
Vancouver: 146
Calgary: 105
Edmonton: 96
Ottawa: 100
Winnipeg: 71

and for comparison... the lowest team, the Islanders: 63

The Riders had revenues of ~$38 million last year (this years figures will be released in June, and will probably be a little lower).

So considering the much lower attendence revenue posibilities and the much lower broadcasting contract, that's not as far as you thought it would be is it? Add to that, that the Riders, due to their non-profit community ownership status, no one rich owner profits from these revenues. Everything must be reinvested either into the organization, the facility, game-day experience, or the community (which the Riders have been doing quite a bit of over the last couple years when profits started to spike; this can be seen by the large uptick in community football programs throughout the province).

And considering that TSN's TV contract (although fairly appropriate at the time) looks like a steal of a deal now, so the new contract will probably have a fair increase, so revenues will be on the rise from the league.

So is the justification all that hard to make? Especially if a good facility can be formatted to properly perform the function of an arena in terms of concert/event possibilities. (Yes... I'm still pushing for a multi-purpose facility... after living my whole life here, I want to see us take a decided step forward instead of just toeing the line and going for the cheapest available alternative).

And from your comment it seems like you're not from here (sorry if I'm making a wrong assumption, you don't have a location listed so it's hard to tell). If that's the case though, where are you from? and why are you taking such a vested interest in the project here? (I'm not meaning to be confrontational/butt-out type attitude, just more curiosity).

And well... that turned into a long post anyway.

Old Posted Mar 27, 2012, 2:08 PM
What could go wrong?

Just to clarify, the numbers above are from the 2010-2011 season and are not Winnipeg numbers. The 71 million dollar revenue listed for Winnipeg is from the last year in Atlanta. Not trying to derail the conversation, it is just that being in Winnipeg has increased the franchise revenue significantly. The 1st years revenue for Winnipeg wont be known for some time.

According to Forbes magazine, the results for all 30 teams for this past season were as follows:

TEAM REVENUE ($Mil) OPERATING INCOME ($Mil)

Maple Leafs 187 82.5
Rangers 154 41.4
Canadiens 163 53.1
Red Wings 119 15.3
Bruins 110 2.6
Flyers 121 13.3
Blackhawks 120 17.6
Canucks 119 17.6
Penguins 91 -1.6
Stars 95 6.4
Devils 104 6.9
Kings 98 .7
Flames 98 4.6
Wild 92 -2.3
Avalanche 82 2.3
Capitals 82 -9.1
Senators 96 -3.8
Sharks 88 -6.2
Ducks 85 -5.2
Oilers 87 8.2
Sabres 81 -7.9
Panthers 76 -9.6
Blues 79 -6.2
Hurricanes 75 -7.3
Blue Jackets 76 -7.3
Islanders 63 -4.5
Predators 74 -5.5
Lightning 76 -7.9
Thrashers 71 -8.0
Coyotes 67 -20.1
"But a city can be smothered by too much reverence for its past. The skyline must keep acquiring new peaks, because the day we consider it complete and untouchable is the day the city begins to die." - Justin Davidson - May 2010 Issue of New York

This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan