HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > Halifax Peninsula & Downtown Dartmouth

Old Posted Nov 19, 2019, 12:23 AM

Noticed there was a banner in one of the windows for the website

https://www.jwl2020.ca/

- DJ

Old Posted Nov 20, 2019, 2:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmajackson View Post
Noticed there was a banner in one of the windows for the website

https://www.jwl2020.ca/
That view of the Gardens from the new weight room will be some nice, eh? Sure beats the view of the brick wall in the old weight facility. Does anyone remember the tan colored race track and aqua colored carpet? And those loose ol' dumbbells, lol?

Still kind of disappointing (to me anyway) that the facility won't be 24hrs. I hope the membership fees aren't through the roof.

Old Posted Nov 20, 2019, 4:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Man View Post
That view of the Gardens from the new weight room will be some nice, eh? Sure beats the view of the brick wall in the old weight facility. Does anyone remember the tan colored race track and aqua colored carpet? And those loose ol' dumbbells, lol?

Still kind of disappointing (to me anyway) that the facility won't be 24hrs. I hope the membership fees aren't through the roof.
To be fair there's already a 24 hour gym about a block away from there, on Dresden.

Old Posted Nov 20, 2019, 8:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hali87 View Post
To be fair there's already a 24 hour gym about a block away from there, on Dresden.
Oh yeah, the Fit4Less above Pete's is definitely an option that's for sure. The 'Y' offers more amenities though and with my schedule a 24hr facility would have been convenient at times.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > Halifax Peninsula & Downtown Dartmouth