HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Downtown & City of Ottawa

Old Posted Jun 2, 2014, 6:06 PM
Planet Ottawa and beyond

322 Gardner St. | ?m | 3.5 fl | Proposed

The John Howard Society of Ottawa is proposing to construct a 3.5 storey, 34 unit low-rise apartment building at 322 Gardner Street. The apartment building will replace the existing buildings on the lands at 318/320 and 322/324 Gardner Street.

The ground floor will contain offices, a common area, and 4 apartment units. The second and third floors will each contain 15 apartment units for a total of 34 apartment units. The site will contain 5 parking spaces which will include 1 barrier free space, and an outdoor bike rack for 6 bicycles with a rack inside the building for an additional 12 bicycles.

Development documents:
http://app01.ottawa.ca/postingplans/...appId=__96MIDD

Streetview:
https://www.google.ca/maps/@45.43273...!6m1!1e1?hl=en

Old Posted Jan 5, 2015, 6:24 PM

Holy moly, I used to live in 318, Cant say Im surprised they want to make them Apartments. The houses there arent particularly large, but the back yards are huge, I am surprised only 5 spaces are allocated.

Old Posted Jan 5, 2015, 9:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoreTrains View Post
Holy moly, I used to live in 318, Cant say Im surprised they want to make them Apartments. The houses there arent particularly large, but the back yards are huge, I am surprised only 5 spaces are allocated.
Likely staff parking.

Old Posted Jan 6, 2015, 1:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwoldtimer View Post
Likely staff parking.
In the transportation report it explains that the residents would not have cars. The parking is for "various professionals" that would visit the location.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Downtown & City of Ottawa