HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForumSkyscraper Posters

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations

Old Posted Jan 11, 2018, 9:39 PM

Crescent Park said they would receive rezoning for 2,250 units in 2017. And they did!

http://data.jerseycitynj.gov/dataset...velopment-plan

There is a maximum floor plate size and no height limit for the buildings. There is a pretty substantial podium that high-rise buildings will sit on. I say anywhere from 60 to 80 floors could rise here.

Old Posted Jan 14, 2018, 3:39 PM

A few small updates...

16 Perrine Ave has finally been approved by the planning board.

808 Pavonia is on the market for sale to another developer. I always thought Harwood's proposal was too timid given the incredible amount of flexibility in the redevelopment plan. I say there's better than a 50/50 chance another developer buys the land and submits a more ambitious proposal.

Speaking of former Harwood properties, One Journal Square is planned to begin construction this month, but let's just say that's less than 50/50 at this point. I don't see how they proceed with the final problems of the current developer, not to mention the federal probes... But maybe I'll be proven wrong.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations