HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForumSkyscraper Posters

Welcome to the SkyscraperPage Forum

Since 1999, the SkyscraperPage Forum has been one of the most active skyscraper enthusiast communities on the web. The global membership discusses development news and construction activity on projects from around the world, alongside discussions on urban design, architecture, transportation and many other topics. Welcome!

You are currently browsing as a guest. Register with the SkyscraperPage Forum and join this growing community of skyscraper enthusiasts. Registering has benefits such as fewer ads, the ability to post messages, private messaging and more.

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Québec > Ville de Québec

Old Posted Oct 29, 2014, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villaggio View Post
Thanks you Steve61. This arena will truly be unique. I hope they lit it up at night, blue or simply white, would be spectacular!

I also hope the Panthers owner realizes how good Quebec City would be money-wise instead of Miami.
no problem. I can't help but think that it's a matter of 'when' and not 'if' you guys get your team back.

Old Posted Yesterday, 5:36 PM

They have started installing the middle pieces. Makes a big difference!

Old Posted Yesterday, 7:02 PM

Excellent! Je suis rassuré Ça va être beau.
«La francophonie, c'est un vaste pays, sans frontières. C'est celui de la langue française. C'est le pays de l'intérieur. C'est le pays invisible, spirituel, mental, moral qui est en chacun de vous.» -Gilles Vigneault, un grand Nord-Côtier

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Québec > Ville de Québec