HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForumSkyscraper Posters

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Supertall Construction

Salesforce Tower in the SkyscraperPage Database

Building Data Page   • Comparison Diagram   • San Francisco Skyscraper Diagram
San Francisco Projects & Construction Forum

View Full Map

Old Posted Today, 6:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiSpartan View Post
Looking forward to seeing this in person next week....
^^Bring a parka. I moved to SF from Orlando 35 years ago and literally wore a thick, puffy down coat through my first Bay Area summer. And next week we are due for typical summer weather: daytime highs in the 60s wth 20 mph winds and morning fog. If you are brave you can shed the parka for maybe a hoodie in the afternoon when the sun comes out.

Old Posted Today, 3:07 PM
FiveTen Represent!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedestrian View Post
^^Bring a parka. I moved to SF from Orlando 35 years ago and literally wore a thick, puffy down coat through my first Bay Area summer. And next week we are due for typical summer weather: daytime highs in the 60s wth 20 mph winds and morning fog. If you are brave you can shed the parka for maybe a hoodie in the afternoon when the sun comes out.
I was just in New York last week, had a great time, but the humidity was just gawd awful

Stepped out of SFO upon arriving at home and I was soooo happy to feel the cool breeze

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."-Robert Frost

Old Posted Today, 3:31 PM

^^You were not acclimated to Florida like I was and MiamiSpartan probably is. My own reaction now would be a lot like yours but not when I was a Floridian. Anyway, just trying to be helpful. Want him and other visitors used fo 90 degree "summers" to enjoy SF and be able to check out Salesforce and other new buildings without shivvering on the sidewalk.

Old Posted Today, 3:58 PM
FiveTen Represent!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedestrian View Post
^^You were not acclimated to Florida like I was and MiamiSpartan probably is. My own reaction now would be a lot like yours but not when I was a Floridian. Anyway, just trying to be helpful. Want him and other visitors used fo 90 degree "summers" to enjoy SF and be able to check out Salesforce and other new buildings without shivvering on the sidewalk.
Definitely a good idea to bring a light jacket.

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."-Robert Frost

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Supertall Construction