HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Feb 18, 2018, 12:56 AM

Looks like Eastern Market may be getting a high-rise. I actually believe I know the developer as well or at least Idk about Joey but my friend mentioned her dad's branch of the Jonna group was getting involved I believe, i'll see about getting some inside info.

Quote:
Eastern Market site slated for 79 apartments headed to auction

By KIRK PINHO
Crain's Detroit Business
February 15, 2018

Developer Joey Jonna is asking a minimum bid of $600,000 for this site in Eastern Market in Detroit between Russell and Rivard streets.

-2801 Russell St. minimum bid is $600,000
-Online auction runs April 9-11
-Site slated for 79 apartments, 15,500 square feet of commercial

But Barry Swatsenbarg, senior vice president in the Southfield office of Colliers International Inc. who is one of the brokers handling the April 9-11 auction, said Jonna "received a tremendous amount of unsolicited offers to do the deal before he went vertical."

"He felt compelled to take it to the market," Swatsenbarg said. "He thought the auction process was the best. And it's site plan-approved, so someone can just step right in and go vertical if they'd like."
http://www.crainsdetroit.com/article...ded-to-auction

Quote:
Doner 'dipping a toe in the water' on moving HQ to downtown Detroit

February 15, 2018
Crain's Detroit Business
KIRK PINHO

Doner's new co-working space in the Oslo Building at 1456 Woodward Ave. in downtown Detroit opened in the fall.

Doner CEO David DeMuth floated a hell of a trial balloon Wednesday afternoon during an interview about the Southfield-based advertising agency's small new co-working space downtown.

"It's a toe in the water to see if we want to move the whole company down there when our lease is up next in 2020," he said this afternoon.

While DeMuth said Doner has not retained a brokerage firm to look around for downtown space for its 450 or so employees, the company has "been talking to various entities about it."
http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/newr...reply&t=102019

Says the pot to the kettle in a moment of self projection

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations