HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive

URL at Harborside I in the SkyscraperPage Database

Building Data Page   • Comparison Diagram   • Jersey City (New York City) Skyscraper Diagram

Map Location

Old Posted Dec 30, 2016, 7:35 PM
Greetings from New Jersey

Taken on 12/28/16

Old Posted Feb 3, 2017, 1:53 AM
NYC/NJ/Miami-Dade

Credit: JC_Heights

Old Posted Feb 15, 2017, 7:51 PM

Old Posted Feb 25, 2017, 8:14 PM
cle/west village/shaolin

yesterday

Old Posted Mar 1, 2017, 2:11 PM

Floor plans with pricing up:
http://jerseycityurby.com/

Old Posted Mar 2, 2017, 3:34 PM

Are they waiting for this one to fill up before they start on #2?

Old Posted Mar 2, 2017, 6:19 PM

Leasing Begins at Jersey City Urby, Vertical Community + Stunning Views from $2,000/Month
March 2, 2017
Quote:
Over the past two decades, we’ve watched the Jersey City waterfront grow into a desirable and less expensive alternative to lower Manhattan. From across the Hudson River, the city’s skyline boasts sleek office and apartment towers that can now rival most American cities. Just this week, the city’s tallest, most dramatic residential skyscraper has jump-started leasing on a mighty collection of studio to two-bedroom apartments. Dubbed Jersey City Urby, the 69-story building rises at 200 Greene Street within the mixed-use Harborside development. It's bound to breathe more vibrancy into the newly-minted district.

MORE INFO & INTERIORS in the post here.

Old Posted Mar 11, 2017, 8:42 PM

Any progress on the second tower?

Old Posted Mar 30, 2017, 11:44 PM
NYC/NJ/Miami-Dade

Credit: JC_Heights

Old Posted Apr 23, 2017, 4:00 AM

Old Posted Apr 24, 2017, 2:44 PM

When does the next building start?

Old Posted Apr 24, 2017, 5:36 PM
cle/west village/shaolin

^ i didnt see any movement when i was around there recently.

Old Posted Apr 24, 2017, 11:24 PM
Metal Up Your !

Before construction, I didn't like the renderings of it, but wow does it fit in so perfectly. Can't wait to see her sisters

Old Posted Apr 24, 2017, 11:25 PM
NYC/NJ/Miami-Dade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonovision View Post
When does the next building start?
I could of swore I read mid 2017. I'd imagine summer. If I recall, they wanted to sell 70% of the units in phase one before they go on to phase two. Same scenario to go to phase 3. Sell "X" % of units.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriotizzy View Post
Before construction, I didn't like the renderings of it, but wow does it fit in so perfectly. Can't wait to see her sisters
Its going to be great. Might I add that also Journal Squared still has two more towers to go. I think that project will change the skyline in the most dramatic way. Also foresight into how the skyline bulk will manifest. Instead of seeing it clustered near the Hudson, it will gradually head West towards Newark. JC will be full of cranes for the next 4 years.

Old Posted Apr 25, 2017, 12:33 PM

Yeah, this looks so much better in real life. Having all three will really bring lots of density to the area.

Old Posted Apr 27, 2017, 2:56 PM

I agree. I thought the renders were ugly as sin but the finished building is actually really nice.

It doesn't look like construction on Phase 2 is going to start any time soon. Looks like they're ready to turn the lot back into a parking lot. I wouldn't expect anything to start until 2018.

Also, unless plans have changed, there is no Phase 3. Phase 2 will be the two remaining towers, as they have a common pedestal base.

Old Posted May 5, 2017, 11:08 PM
NYC/NJ/Miami-Dade

Compelling Design And Unique Resident Programming Drive Leasing At Jersey City Urby

Quote:
The latest addition to Downtown’s skyline, the sleek and striking Jersey City Urby, has opened its on-site leasing office and it’s drawing residents with a blend of robust lifestyle programming and unique social spaces, plus a truly remarkable design aesthetic.

Located at 200 Greene Street, just off the Hudson River waterfront, the interiors and architecture of Jersey City Urby are designed by renowned Amsterdam-based Concrete, who are behind the designs of CitizenM hotels around the world. The 69-story tower is the tallest residential building in Jersey City at 713 feet. Comprised as a series of stacked structures, the building’s unique shape actually has a functional purpose. Many of the unit types rotate their location from level to level. That means that residents who want one specific floor plan are not limited to one specific view.

So the one-bedroom M4+ units and the two-bedroom L1+ units occupy all four corners of the building, on different floors. That means that residents can choose their exposure and their view, including sweeping lower Manhattan views to the east, Statue of Liberty and harbor views to the south, and idyllic sunsets to the west. Whichever exposure you choose, you’ll get all of it, thanks to wall-to-wall windows throughout each unit.

In all, there are 762 apartments, and twelve different floor plans from which to choose. They range from studios to two-bedrooms, and offer a variety of interesting configurations. Studios come with separate alcoves, bedrooms have two access points, and many of the apartments have sliding doors that can provide a feeling of spaciousness or privacy, as your mood demands.

For another distinctive feature of the residences at Jersey City Urby, check out the versatile built-ins that line the windows, perfect for usage as shelf storage or a desk workspace. The closets also boast built-ins, maximizing the utility of the room these apartments have to offer.

===========================
https://jerseydigs.com/jersey-city-u...nts-for-lease/

Old Posted Jun 10, 2017, 7:04 PM
NYC/NJ/Miami-Dade

Credit: Tectonic

Old Posted Jun 12, 2017, 2:27 AM
JACKinBeantown

The AC units look really cheap. Man, I hate stacked box buildings.

Old Posted Jun 12, 2017, 5:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JACKinBeantown View Post
The AC units look really cheap. Man, I hate stacked box buildings.
That's the first thing that came to my mind...pulled straight out of some dumpy Radison hotel circa 1995. They should have built boxes around them, at the very least...

This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive