HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Photography Forums > My City Photos

Old Posted Aug 30, 2011, 9:56 PM
Community Guy

We Bart'd it there from downtown, against the advice of people we knew, and loved it. Eclectic, delicious, and some very unique indie shopping. People were generally friendly and welcoming. Had a wicked burger at an old time diner as well as some gelato and grabbed a shirt.

We walked up Mission St. from 17th to about 29th then back down Valencia. After that we decided to walk back to market and back to the Palace. Great little bookstore near Valencia and Market intersection. Ridiculous boarded up places on Market at that end... so sad.

Wake me up when I can see skyscrapers

Old Posted Sep 3, 2011, 6:10 PM

This is the last neighborhood my gf and I explored but unfortunately we were unaware there was a gentrified side and a gritter side..we ended up in the gritter side. Completely missed what people were hyping up about the mission. Im thinking we need to take another trip out to SF. Its defntly a place that needs a good amount of time to explore. Nice tour as always

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Photography Forums > My City Photos