40-storey apartment tower planned for Portage and Main
Official announcement expected as early as next month
Winnipeg-based Artis REIT is said to be in the late stages of planning a towering rental residence at the windy corner, right next door to the nearly four-decades-old 360 Main, which is the city’s third-tallest office building.
The $140-million project would not only include the construction of a 40-storey apartment tower, but the $35 million recladding of 360 Main, the 30-storey office tower formerly known as the Trizec Building, and owned by Artis, the real estate investment trust headed by CEO Armin Martens.
- Aprx: 400 Residential Units
- New Build 300 Main St.(Phase II) | Re-Clad 360 Main St.
- Cost: Aprx: $140M / Reclad $24M
- 3 Floors Commercial space/4 storey podium - Office/Retail
- Start: February 2017 | Completion 2019
April 7.2016 First Render Release:
I've edited the photo and scaled it to a smaller size.
Feel free to use it in other discussions and posts.
Other Conceptual Renders From: Artis REIT
* Note: All images edited/hosted by me. Please add Artis link source
+ This note if using on site: Thx.
300 Main St.
Looking South on Main St.
Image Sources: http://www.artisreit.com/360-main-bu...-announcement/