HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > General Discussion

Old Posted Dec 14, 2007, 10:27 PM

Need your help to update database

This diagram has several buildings from the Vancouver area that may have already been completed or will be completed. If the completion dates or status' are not accurate, could you let me know?

Thanks.

Old Posted Dec 14, 2007, 10:39 PM
Dérive-r

I think most of them are still not complete yet, although some are quite close such as Elan, Loden, and perhaps some others but I'm not all that familiar with some of the non-downtown ones. I don't know what the story is with the Grace. It's been the slowest building ever. I'm pretty sure it was originally supposed to be either completed at the end of last year or beginning of this year. I don't know what the holdup is or when it will be done.

Aside from that I think Avedon is complete, though I haven't actually seen it so I'm not entirely sure. I'd need somebody else around here to verify.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > General Discussion