HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForumSkyscraper Posters

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces

Old Posted May 24, 2018, 5:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandbagger View Post
agreed. Hopefully somebody... anybody will paint those god awful post-apocalyptic light poles in the parking lot as well.

side note but the little ice cream stand that has traditionally gone up in the summer right beside that sign has been kicked out. Not sure if and where they will relocate. A little disappointing as it was a family favourite of ours on the way home from baseball and such. Also they've torn down the ice cream stand between the Needs and Pizza Delight on Mountain road by the Dumont. I'm wondering if this is actually part of the old Curling Club land and they are prepping for a sale.
The land where the one on Mountain between Pizza Delight, and Needs is indeed owned by the curling club, and the Curling club has sold as of 28/03/2018 for 350,000. So it might be the new oners who plan on using the land for something else.

Old Posted May 24, 2018, 9:25 PM
Wildcats Rule!!

Champlain Place Rumours:

1) - The former Bikini Beach & Stockhomme locations have been combined and are under construction. The hot rumour is that this may become the new permanent location for lululemon

2) - The former Coach location next door was slated to host Envy, but Envy no longer appears on the CF Champlain mall map. Envy may have changed their mind. The rumour is that Bikini Beach may relocate here, although this seems like an awfully large spot for them to move into.

3) - I asked the clerk at Country Lane where in the mall they were going to move to next (moving sale currently underway). She said she wasn't sure, and thought that the owner was in fact looking at moving out of the mall. If true, this is indeed a great surprise!!

Old Posted Yesterday, 9:13 PM

Pharmasave on Morton ave closing on the 13 of June . I was there today and they have great deals .highly recommended for anyone that needs pharmaceutical products, food , misc and more . Everything in store Is 30 % off and up

I talk to a clerk and the reason for closing is poor sales

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1690...1239496442084/

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces