HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Mountain West

Old Posted Nov 27, 2007, 11:48 PM
no its not...

Actually that blue tower in the diagram......

...was to be called the North Broadway Tower at 34 stories, but the developer Gino Rodriguez was considering Denver, along with other cities to build his hawaiian look designed building. He eventually picked another city. The project is dead. (DenverInfill blogs Dec 12, Dec 16, 2005)

Additional Lincoln Park property is on the full block south and the half block east of Lincoln.

Also, under City Discussions on this site, the thread "Trump Condo Projects in trouble around N. America" infers that several of his 20 projects are in trouble in various ways.

Old Posted Nov 27, 2007, 11:50 PM
Denver is the M/W Father!

Location: IN THE LAND OF MILK AND HONEY WHERE HOPS AND CANNABIS REIGN SUPREME!
^ no problem Snyder, I do remember this mock rendering of the future skyline from about what? 2005ish maybe?

And that would be nice if Mr. Trump would reconsider Denver down the road, who knows? If things remain at the current pace for some years down the road? He just might? We can only hope...

There is no such thing as remaining constant.

Old Posted Nov 28, 2007, 12:10 AM

This rendering was created by DenverInfill (Ken) and used to be on the "Big Picture" page of DenverInfill.com. I don't know if it's still there.

And the Lincoln Park development is for the full block south of 1LP and the half block east of that. But someone had mentioned that a salesperson at the 1LP sales office told them that a 42-story development "behind" 1LP was an idea. Hopefully, all the Lincoln Park phases will come to fruition.

Old Posted Dec 4, 2007, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulopolis View Post
This rendering was created by DenverInfill (Ken) and used to be on the "Big Picture" page of DenverInfill.com. I don't know if it's still there.

And the Lincoln Park development is for the full block south of 1LP and the half block east of that. But someone had mentioned that a salesperson at the 1LP sales office told them that a 42-story development "behind" 1LP was an idea. Hopefully, all the Lincoln Park phases will come to fruition.
^ Ya know i'm sure if they considered a "mix-use" development? They might be able to actually pull of a 40+ Story tower in addition to the Mondrain and 1LP it could be Lincoln Park Duex! LOL Seriously though I don't see why not? If they made it a Hotel/Residential? Or possibly a Condo/Rental Tower? That is something I don't think Denver offers right now? I could be wrong? Does Denver have a Res Tower that consists of Owned Condos & Rental Apartments? And if so? I'm sure there is room for more...

Anyway that's my $0.02 on it.

Old Posted Dec 5, 2007, 5:45 AM
Robotic Construction

New proposal!...

Quote:
Originally Posted by denver-cityscape.com
[SIZE=3]12/4/07 - Denver Cityscape has learned that a new mixed-use project is in the early planning stages for half a block in downtown Denver. The project, proposed on existing surface parking lots along Curtis Street between 17th and 18th, is currently programmed to include a 22 story office building fronting on 17th Street and a 30 story hotel/condominium tower on 18th Street. The two buildings would be connected by a 7 story parking structure. Ground floor retail is proposed along all three street frontages. Additional information should be available in the spring of 2008, if the project moves forward.

Old Posted Dec 5, 2007, 4:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnyderBock View Post
I would like to see if someone could update this rendering? This works very well and can be used to give everyone an idea (better visualize) exactly what is coming.

Far Left: 1401 Lawrence (14th Street), Four Seasons (14th Street), Big open lot will be Union Station (upper left corner)
Down 14th from Four Seasons: Spire, Proposed 30-story building, Embassy Suites, Hyatt, lower-left of Hyatt is Denver Athletic Club Proposal at 20-stories.
Far Right: Trump Tower-Denver*, One Lincoln Park (in green), Behind that is the proposed phase II 42-story Lincoln park (in blue)
Not Included: Two Tabor is not on this, it would be 3 blocks right of Four Seasons; 1100 15th Street would be on the same block as Four Seasons - just right of it.

*That site location is dead - Trump is looking for new site to build his Denver tower. He says he wants it to be Denver's new tallest.

Contributed by a fellow forumer
Snyder, i believe Trump said this a long time ago. I haven't seen anything recently about trump in Denver. I think he has totally dipped out on us.

Old Posted Dec 6, 2007, 10:52 PM
Robotic Construction

Checkout page one of this thread! If you haven't already!

Make sure you click any and all links, as the master post is fully interactive with project links and other goodies!

Old Posted Dec 7, 2007, 3:31 PM

Hey Snyder I believe that you need to update the Tabor II information on the list and also add the new rendering if you will please. Thanks Amigo...

Old Posted Dec 7, 2007, 3:53 PM

Update the 1800 market rendering as well.

Old Posted Dec 7, 2007, 7:51 PM
Robotic Construction

Please post any updates here as a reply, and I will use them to update the master post! Thanks guys.

Old Posted Dec 7, 2007, 9:16 PM

Old Posted Dec 7, 2007, 9:19 PM

Old Posted Dec 7, 2007, 9:21 PM

City House:

Old Posted Dec 7, 2007, 10:20 PM
Stay Thirsty.

I sooo love 1800 Market. I hope she goes. I am sick of that no man's land in the middle of LoDo.

Old Posted Dec 7, 2007, 10:28 PM

Also the New rendering of Tabor Dos, needs to be updated, thank you, I would but I do not have the ability at work, Also who ever does? Please make sure it's okay. Thank you. IMO Tabor Dos and Four Seasons and hopefully Great Gulf Tower are Vital. They must be developed!!! I believe the combination of those three new additions will raise some eye brows this way for the future, Denver will begin to shead it's "Cowtown" image quickly with those three additions...

Old Posted Dec 7, 2007, 11:02 PM

Here are the updated Tabor images to add:

Old Posted Dec 8, 2007, 1:26 AM
Robotic Construction

Great!
That was (is) exactly what I need to help me keep this thread as up-to-date as possible! Thank you so much!

I have updated the thread, so check it out...

I have updated Two Tabor Center with the new rendering, stories and hight in feet. However, does anyone know the updated square footage and stuff like that? Here is the information I have on it, please let me know of anything that needs to be updated:

Two Tabor Center
BUILDING FACTS:
Class: “AA”
Building Size: up to 820,000 SF
Typical Floor Plate: 20,000
No. of Floors: 43 stories - 630' tall
Completion Date: 2010 (2008 Start Date)
Architect: Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates
Parking: 1/1000
LEED Certified

Old Posted Dec 8, 2007, 5:53 AM

When in 2008 will tabor 2 start?

Old Posted Dec 8, 2007, 7:48 AM
Robotic Construction

How's this look for an amateur? I posted it on the end of the High-Rise Rundown: Denver, master post - on page one of this thread - as well.

Old Posted Dec 8, 2007, 7:54 AM
Robotic Construction

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi123 View Post
When in 2008 will tabor 2 start?
At this point, there is no guarantee it will. Projects often get delayed at least two or three times, before they ever start. Even more often, they get canceled before they ever start. I would dare say 70%-80% of all proposals never get off the ground. This project is encouraging, because the company has released a steady flow of information about it, including an optimistic view of the Denver commercial office space market and in particular, the viability of this prime location.

Lets just hope they get this thing built, without cutting it back. If it does get built, it will probably START construction sometime between November 2008 and June 2010. That's my best guesstimate.

This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Mountain West